Safe And Reliable Hockley County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Hockley County is situated in northwestern Texas. Shipping cars to or from Hockley County is now easy and affordable thanks to A-1 Auto Transport. We have revolutionized the process by simplifying it as much as we could. Nowadays, all customers need to do is go online and fill out a form with the pick-up and drop off locations. Shipping with professionals like us is the only way to guarantee the safety of your car. Your shipment is insured for full replacement should anything happen while it’s in our care. We also offer satellite tracking on all shipments enabling the customer to keep track of the progress.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Hockley County to Dallas||$375||375 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Hockley County to San Diego||$610||1018 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Hockley County to Memphis||$619||826 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Las Vegas to Hockley County||$660||880 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Minneapolis to Hockley County||$696||1161 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Cleveland to Hockley County||$859||1433 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Seattle to Hockley County||$1042||1738 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Hockley County to New York||$1095||1826 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Hockley County
A-1 Auto Transport drivers cover a lot of ground while going about their duties. They have vast experience and conversely, can handle anything that could happen on the road. They are well-trained and they always take good care of your shipment. We have been transporting vehicles and other items for over 25 years. We have grown our business from a regional auto shipper to a worldwide juggernaut. When shipping cars to or from Hockley County, the major roads that we use include; U.S Highway 62/82, 84, 385, and State Highway 114.
We also deliver cars to the adjacent counties of Lamb to the north, Lubbock to the east, Terry to the south, Cochran to the west, Yoakum to the southwest, Bailey to the northwest, Hale to the northeast, and Lynn to the southeast.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Services we offer
- Door to door, pick-up drop off: With this service, you will not have to worry about dropping off or picking your car up. We will deliver your car from location to destination without making you do extra work. While picking up your car from a terminal or depot may be a cheaper option, it adds more work to the client. Some of the features that make door to door services attractive include:
- It saves considerable time by eliminating the need for a customer to drop off and pick-up the vehicle at the terminal.
- Only one driver will handle your vehicle from point A to point B eliminating the use of multiple carriers as well as storage fees at depots.
- You get to meet the driver handling your shipment.
- You will get to oversee your vehicle being loaded onto the hauling carrier.
- Dealer to dealer auto shipping: Car dealership owners need to keep note of their inventory levels if they want to remain in business. A-1 Auto Transport can assist you in staying relevant by providing prompt deliveries and we can also help you increase your profit margins thanks to the discounts we give.
Ship with us
Shipping with us has proven to be cost-effective thanks to our affordable rates and the discounts we give. Shipping cars to or from HockleyCounty is now within reach for many people who had been put off by the exorbitant rates charged by other auto shippers. Call our offices today on 1-800-452-2880 to get a free quote or have your questions answered.
Zip codes included in Hockley County
- 79313 Anton
- 79336 Levelland
- 79338 Levelland
- 79353 Pep
- 79358 Ropesville
- 79367 Smyer
- 79372 Sundown
- 79380 Whitharral
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Anton - Hockley, Texas (TX) 79313
Our Services and Information
Car Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Lubbock - Lubbock, Texas (TX) 79401
🇺🇸 Lubbock - Lubbock, Texas (TX) 79409
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Lubbock - Lubbock, Texas (TX) 79401
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August