Hiring Local Movers
Relocations go along much smoother with the assistance of skilled, experienced movers. Hiring local movers is simple. Perhaps the most important thing to remember as you search online for a moving company is that their credentials and reputation mean everything. A longstanding moving company should have reviews, testimonials and ratings left on the Internet by past customers. Read through this information to get better judgement of the mover’s reputation. They should find it easy to maintain a positive reputation for their services.
When you hire movers local to the area, you can expect better service. Local movers will know the area best and you’ll find that you get a more personal experience with them during the relocation. While you’re sorting through your options, check the company’s credentials. All movers should carry the proper local, state and federal licensing. Other certifications and approvals are also a great sign. For instance, a dependable mover should have BBB approval and a US DOT number.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
The Advantages of Hiring a Local Mover
- Local moving companies with years of experience will have everything they need to conduct a successful move. They’ll have the latest moving and shipping equipment as well as the current technologies to make relocation smoother and quicker.
- All licensed movers are required by state law to carry the minimum amount of insurance coverage. Most moving companies that only offer the state minimum protection required will allow their customers to purchases additional insurance coverage.
- Moving services are cost effective. In fact, hiring a moving company to handle your relocation will save you more money than you might expect.
- When you hire professionals to carry out your relocation, you’ll find that you have more time available to focus on other details of your move. You can take care of phone calls, school and job transfers, dealing with children and other family matters, etc.
- Movers often offer a wide range of services so that they appeal to anyone in the midst of relocation regardless of the type of move or their budget. It should be easy to find expedited services, full service moves, local and long distance services, national and international relocation services, and more.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.