Highland Park Long Distance Moving Companies
When planning a move to Highland Park, A-1 Auto Transport is just a phone call away. We are here to help you relocate flawlessly. Based in Michigan, we specialize in a variety of services including vehicle transport.
5 of the best moving tips
- Preparation is key. There are many activities that need your attention before moving day. Have a well laid out plan to act as a guide to keep you organized and focused.
- Packing with ease is only possible if you have the necessary packing supplies. Make sure you have enough boxes, sealing tape and markers before you start packing. This way, you won't have to run back and forth to purchase more supplies.
- Look for a reliable moving company to hire. Your work will be easier if you have professionals to help you out. Carry out thorough research before picking a mover and make sure they are legitimate.
- Visit your local post office and fill out the Change of Address form to have your mail forwarded to your new address. This ensures you don’t miss important notifications from your bank and other business contacts.
- Find out from your movers the items they won't move so that you can look for other means of transporting them. Movers don’t move items that pose a great danger to the public. These include; acids, gasoline, paint thinner, and ammunition among others.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- They use special equipment: It takes more than strength to move heavy and bulky household items. Professional movers have the right equipment to make your work easier. They will help you dismantle your furniture and reassemble it at your new house. The movers are trained for such tasks and will make sure your items are delivered without a scratch.
- Efficiency: Packing is the most tedious part of moving that will leave you with back pain and sore muscles. But when you hire professional movers, you can relax and let them do the hard work for you. They have skills to pack fast while utilizing the available space. They will handle your belongings safely and deliver them on time.
- They protect your items: We can't predict when accidents will happen but we can shield ourselves from running into losses by insuring our possessions. Professional movers understand this, that’s why they offer different insurance options for you to choose from. Make sure your mover is insured by checking them with the Licensing and Insurance Public.
- Experience: When moving, you want your items to be handled with utmost care and delivered on time. That’s what you get when you hire a professional moving company. Most have been in operation for more than 10 years and have learned the tricks of the trade. They will manage your move with expertise and make sure nothing goes wrong.
Ways to find a reputable moving company
Be sure the company you’re considering is duly registered and licensed by the relevant authorities. If it’s a long distance move, they need to have a USDOT Number issued by the FMCSA. If it’s a local move, the movers require a permit from the Michigan Public Service Commission.
Check the reputation of the moving company by reading online reviews from past customers. Good reviews mean quality services. Visit Angie’s List for genuine opinions about the mover you are interested in.
Does your mover have a physical facility where they operate from? Reputable movers provide full details on their website to make it easy for you to contact or visit them in case you need their services. They are transparent and will answer any questions you might have professionally so that you know what to expect from them. Their trucks and vans are marked with their brand and relevant information to make it easy to find them.
- Long distance moving
- Door to door moving
- Military relocation
- Storage options
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Packing supplies
- Vehicle transport
Why hire us?
We have the resources to complete your move efficiently and keep your items safe. Our team of highly qualified personnel is always available to help you during the moving process. Equipped with modern and sophisticated tools and trucks, you can rest assured that your belongings will be in capable hands. Trust A-1 Auto Transport for fast, affordable and convenient moving services.
Talk to us
Don’t wait until it’s too late, make your reservations now by calling us on 888-509-3213. To get free moving quotes, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.