Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Highland Park, Illinois
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Highland Park Long Distance Moving Companies
Highland Park has the feel of a gated community, but without gates. Its real estate is among the best in Illinois. The shore is divided into three popular beaches that have the best facilities for off-leash dogs, yachts, swimming and diving. The residents have a North Shore yacht club that meets regularly for events. If you savor living close to large masses of water and extensive forests, then Highland Parks is the place for you. It has constantly been used as a location for shooting box office movies. Famous actors and athletes have lived in the city and currently own homes. Michael Jordan, the famous basketball athlete once lived in the city’s estates. See for yourself, visit Highland Parks and experience serenity at affordable rates. A-1 Auto Transport has been the most reliable mover since its inception. At A-1 Auto Transport, we also deal with car shipments.
Why you should hire a moving company?
Moving companies enjoy economies of scale by dealing with large volumes and huge loads. They have 40 feet carriers that can handle a corporate relocation in a single trip.
Movers charge for all services at a one-off price.
The resources and equipment of a moving company ensure they don’t cause accidents. They handle all items safely and hence items will never break or go missing. They also use insurance just in case accidents occur.
Moving companies have experience and trained employees. They have perfected the services they offer. The company has a moving manager who assists to organize your move.
The team breaks down the days into activities and supplies sufficient workforce to each task. This results in flawless activities the entire day. The team involves you to ensure everything is done to your liking.
Professional customer service
The customer service personnel use respectable communication and offers free professional advice. They have certified etiquette training and have handled thousands of customers.
They also have after sales services to confirm the move was done satisfactory. In case the customer feels aggrieved, the company goes out of its way to offer discounts and coupons.
Moving companies have the skills to pack and relocate in within the agreed time. They use the safest routes with the least traffic. The team is well bonded with years of experience. They work seamlessly and take few and short breaks to accomplish the task swiftly.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Find the most reliable mover in Highland Park in 4 simple steps
- Customer Reviews: Search for customer reviews from verified sites like Yelp and Moverreviews.com. A reliable company is rated 4 stars and above.
- Permits: All moving companies in the state must have an IDOT number. Key in the number at FMSCA and view the type of insurance and movers’ authorization.
- Registration: Companies that are members of IMAWA have incredible services. They are guided by the association on how their operations should proceed.
- Social Corporate Responsibility: Check the movers’ social corporate responsibility records at Corporate Critic. This shows they don’t only concern themselves with profit but also the community’s welfare.
Make your move flawless in 8 steps
- Pack utilities in a clear plastic bag and separate them from the rest of the items. They help you recover the first few days before unpacking.
- Downsize your load by donating items to Goodwill or organize a yard sale.
- Begin packing items a month in advance. The process is time consuming and hectic, ensure the movers meet you at 80% readiness.
- Pack liquids in plastic pouches and tightly seal the lids. Liquid spills are the most common cause of discoloration of clothing.
- Label all the boxes according to the destination and items contained.
- Pack small items like cords, nuts and bolts in plastic pouches. Take pictures of electrical connections for re-installation and evidence in case of loss.
- Pack clothes and books in suitcases, trash bags, and laundry bins to reduce the number of boxes used.
- Cancel your deliveries and subscriptions on time. Change your address and update it at I am moving to reach thousands of businesses.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- International moves
- Military moves
- Local moves
- Senior moves
- Office moves
- Interstate moves
- Storage services
- Cheap Highland Park movers
Get in touch
Reach us on 1-888-509-3123 or A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page and speak with a moving expert.