- Hickory Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why You Need A Moving Company
- Find The Best Mover In Hickory
- Moving Practices When Moving To Hickory
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- A-1 Auto Transport’s Services
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Make The Switch
Hickory Long Distance Moving Companies
Relocating to a new place is exciting and can lead to immense physical and mental improvement. Hickory is a city in Catawba County, North Carolina. It is known for producing a record number of the best NASCAR drivers in the country. Hickory is also a manufacturing giant in the state. It is estimated that it produces 40% of the world’s fiber optic cables and 30% of the country’s furniture. Hickory also has large data storage centers and malls. If you have a move planned, talk to A-1 Auto Transport. We are the most experienced moving and auto transport company in North Carolina.
Why you need a moving company
- Emergencies. In case natural disasters or a separation takes place, moving companies have standby teams that can handle your move in fragments at your convenience. This allows you to recover as you look for appropriate housing in the right location.
- Less chances of getting hurt. Moving companies have professionals who are trained and have experience to handle your household goods safely while protecting themselves. They use proper moving equipment such as trolleys and ramps to lift and carry heavy items. This reduces the chances of personal injuries.
- Working in teams. They can also move bulky goods with ease. In case they get exhausted, they shift to lighter duties to ensure they recover before going back to the bulky stuff. When doing a self-move, you might injure yourself when loading or delivering your household goods.
- Valuable items. Household goods which hold financial or sentimental value to you are best handled by professionals. Moving companies have the skills and equipment to deal with heirlooms, art collections, fine china and other expensive goods. They also use the full-value replacement insurance when moving such items.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Find the best mover in Hickory
- Ask for referrals from friends or relatives who have moved in the past. They should go through your belongings to know the type of move you need. You can also ask real estate agents since they frequently deal with moving companies.
- Check the American Movers and Storage Association for a list of reliable moving companies. The association was formed to improve the moving industry through:
- Promoting awareness of the moving industry.
- Encouraging customers to use moving companies.
- Eliminating rogue movers through the Promover programme.
- Check the quality of services of a moving company at the Better Business Bureau. The organization assesses moving companies and rates them according to their prowess. Most reliable movers are rated A and B. It is also important to deal with assessed movers since they are answerable to the organization. A-1 Auto Transport is an accredited mover rated A by the BBB.
- Ensure the moving company you choose is licensed and insured. Use the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association for state to state movers and the North Carolina Utilities Commission for local moving companies. You can also verify the company’s safety rating and pending violations and other useful information.
Moving practices when moving to Hickory
- Early planning makes long distance moves stress-free. You should hire a moving company and set a moving date at least three months ahead.
- Let the company representative visit your house and conduct a thorough walk through to generate a moving quote. You can use the estimate provided to create your moving budget. The representative can also assist you with tips to make your move affordable.
- Ensure all transactions between you and the company are done on paper. It ensures you have evidence in case of disputes with the moving company.
- Begin packing your household goods at least three weeks to moving day. Start with non-essentials and move on to everyday items.
- On moving day, ensure you are 90% prepared. Some companies charge per hour spent handling your move.
- After all your items are loaded, sign the documents and tip the movers appropriately.
Out of State Movers Near Me
A-1 Auto Transport’s services
- Packing and unpacking
- Full-service moves
- Pet transport
- Pool table moves
- Local moves
- Small moves
- Furniture moves
- Piano moves
- Military moves
- Corporate relocations
- Door to door deliveries
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We have invested heavily to ensure all customers have a point person to handle them in the most efficient manner. Our mechanization also ensures we provide affordable and safe services.
Make the switch
Reach us on 1-888-509-3213 or find us at A-1 Auto Transport for all your moving needs. Request your free moving quote upon filling out the form at the top of our page.