Hickory Hills Long Distance Moving Companies
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to move to a different city? However, you need a caring and understanding moving company to help you transition smoothly. A-1 Auto Transport, Illinois, is a reputable and trustworthy company that has been accredited for exemplary work. Our team is trained to get the job done no matter the size of your move. We promise to make your move to Hickory Hills worth it with our unique moving services including vehicle transportation.
- Create a to-do list. Write the activities to be completed before moving day. Allocate enough time to complete each task as you check them off from the list.
- Pack items you can handle only. Avoid back pain due to heavy lifting. Let the professionals deal with the bulky and heavy items since they are skilled on how to handle them.
- Start packing early. Pack a few boxes a day or you can ask for help from friends and family. Don’t wait to pack few days to the big day since you might forget to pack important documents.
- Hire a reputable moving company. They will do all the planning and packing for you. You can concentrate on other things since all your moving needs are well taken care of.
- Organize your packing. Have separate boxes for every room. After you finish packing, let the boxes remain in their respective rooms for easy pickup. Remember to indicate the contents of each box.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need to hire professional movers
- If you have an urgent move or you want your items moved a week before you, professional movers have secure storage facilities to keep your items until you are ready to collect them. Their mode of payment is flexible depending on the duration and size of your load.
- Moving heavy and bulky furniture requires the right equipment designed for lifting and loading. Professional movers have the tools to dismantle your items and reassemble them at your new home. You can be certain that all your items will arrive in one piece.
- Hiring a random mover is risky since you aren’t sure if they will deliver your household items. On the other hand, hiring a professional moving company gives you peace of mind since you can visit their offices in for any clarifications.
- A professional moving company guarantees protection for your household items while in transit. Since they are insured, you will receive compensation in case they get damaged or lost. If you own expensive items, it’s advisable to purchase additional insurance for extra protection.
Finding a reliable moving company
- Local movers. Hiring a moving company within your locality is better. They are familiar with the area and the laws governing the state. It’s easier to get detailed information about their conduct by asking around.
- Multiple estimates. To make sure you aren't being ripped off by a moving company, request for the estimates of more than 3 movers for comparison. Any reliable moving company has reasonable rates to attract more clients.
- Registration. The FMCSA is responsible for registering and licensing moving companies that comply with the required regulations. If it’s a long distance move, ask your moving company to provide a USDOT Number for verification. The Illinois Commerce Commission licenses in-state movers.
- Associations. Any mover affiliated with the American Moving and Storage Association is legitimate and can be trusted to deliver services of high standards. AMSA ensures its members pass a strict background check and abide by the set Code of Ethics.
- Make sure the mover you consider hiring has contact information and a physical office. They should also display their brand name on their trucks and have uniformed staff. This way, you can easily identify and trace them.
We handle the following services
- Door to door moving
- Vehicle transport
- Pet transport
- International moving
- Office relocation
- Military relocation
- Packing and unpacking
- Storage services
- Cheap Hickory Hills movers
- Long distance moving
Why hire us?
With stiff competition in the market, A-1 Auto Transport has managed to stand out as the best moving company in Illinois and the U.S. Our core principal is top-notch services and affordability. We ask for feedback from our clients to ensure they got satisfactory services. Hire us today for efficiency and convenience.
Get in touch
Your best movers are just a call away. Don’t hesitate to contact us on 888-509-3213. Get your free moving quotes by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.