Hialeah Long Distance Moving Companies
We always look forward to seeing what the other city or state has in store for us. The process of relocating can be overwhelming but with A-1 Auto Transport as your partner, nothing could go wrong. Whether your move to the City of Hialeah is big or small, we understand how important this experience is to you and your family. As part of our job, we promise to ensure your transition is smooth all the way. We are a Florida based moving company providing an array of services, including vehicle transportation, designed just for you.
Tips to ease your move
- Plan ahead: Have at least three moving companies send their inspectors to assess your household items and give you an accurate estimate. This will help you plan your finances and select the most affordable company.
- Packing materials: You need to get plenty of packing boxes from the local stores or your moving company. Ensure the boxes are brand new with strong edges. You also need tape to properly seal the boxes.
- Pack strategically from room to room: Start with rooms that are not frequently used. Don’t overload your boxes as you pack. Label your boxes clearly and leave them in their respective rooms for easy picking by the movers.
- Your friends and family can drastically help reduce packing time: Invite them during the weekends to help you pack small sized and the less fragile items.
- Set aside some time to view the house you’re moving into: If the house requires any repairs or painting, make a point of completing the tasks before you move in. This will make setting your items up easier and fast.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional mover
- Storage: In case you move to a temporary small house and your belongings won’t fit, you’ll need a place to have them stored. Professional movers provide storage facilities to their customers. Your items will be kept in a secure place until you’re ready to collect them. They offer flexible storage options with charges depending on whether its short-term or long-term.
- Packing services: Packing is tedious and time-consuming. You need the services of professional movers who are skilled to pack and unpack your household items fast and efficiently. They’ll save your time and efforts and have you relocated within the shortest time possible.
- Insurance: When moving your items from one state to another, you need to cushion them against damage or loss in case of an accident. Professional movers are required to provide adequate insurance for household items to guarantee compensation in case of loss.
- Cost-effective: Moving on your own can cost you more than you anticipated. Professional movers have all the measures put in place and know exactly how much a move will cost you. You’ll be charged a fixed amount and there will be no additional charges in case of any incident while in transit.
How to identify a reliable mover
If you want to find a reliable moving company to hire, look out for the following:
- The brand should be well displayed on their trucks and on their uniforms. Avoid movers with unmarked transport vans or trucks.
- They should provide their contact information and their address to facilitate easy communication. This will also make it easier to track them.
- Interstate movers should have their vehicles marked with a USDOT Number which the U.S. Department of Transportation uses to monitor the safety practices of moving companies.
- Consider a moving company that's a member of the Florida Professional Movers Association. The association protects consumers from falling into the hands of scammers.
- Check the online reviews of moving companies from reliable sites such as Yelp and the Better Business Bureau. Consumers leave positive or negative reviews based on their moving experiences.
A-1 Auto Transport moving services
- Military moving
- Corporate relocation
- State to state moving
- College relocation
- Residential moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Full-service package
- Storage services
- Cheap Hialeah movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We are the best movers in Florida. Our professional team members ensure prompt and safe delivery of your household items. We have over two decades in the moving industry and we serve each of our clients uniquely with services tailored to specific individual needs. A-1 Auto Transport is a reliable, convenient and efficient moving company at your service.
Make the switch today
Hire us and let’s move you in style and comfort. Call us on 888-509-3213. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.