Hialeah Gardens Long Distance Moving Companies
The City of Hialeah Gardens has beautiful parks and recreational facilities. A large playground has been set up for children to have fun. If you have a move planned, A-1 Auto Transport, Florida, is your best option. We have over 25 years of experience moving people to different destinations worldwide. Our services are custom-made to suit all your moving needs. We provide full-service which includes packing and unpacking, vehicle transportation, and military moving among other services.
Tips to make your move easier
- Sort through your items to get rid of those you no longer use or require. This will reduce your load, consequently cutting the cost of moving.
- If you’re a pet owner, it’s advisable to look for a pet sitter on the day of moving. A pet may cause distractions to movers and slow down the process.
- Book a reliable moving company early and set a moving date that’ll be more convenient for you. Try moving during the week or mid-month when fewer people are relocating and the rates are lower.
- Pack valuable items such as jewelry yourself. Keep the bag close at all times for the entire journey.
- Pack your essential items last. Have a separate box for items that you’ll need for the first few days when you move into your new house. You don’t want to rummage through every box looking for a laptop charger.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional mover
- Reliability: The process of moving can easily be accomplished by hiring professional movers. The binding contract you sign assures you that they’ll show up and deliver on the services you agreed upon. When you depend on your friends, the chance of getting frustrated is high since they aren’t obligated to help you.
- Safety of your items: Professional moving companies use boxes designed to ensure the safety of your items. Delicate items such as glassware and TVs need proper handling. A-1 Auto Transport provides cushions and bubble wrap to make sure your items are safe when being moved.
- Movers are liable: When you hire a professional mover, they become liable for your household items. In case of the occurrence of an unfortunate event, you’ll be cushioned against any damages or loss. Ensure the mover has complied with the federal government’s regulations.
- Use of right equipment: It’s risky and dangerous to lift heavy and bulky items such as furniture, the piano and pool tables. If you want your items to remain intact during and after a move, then you’re advised to hire professional movers. They have the right moving tools and equipment that will expedite the process of moving.
How to find the best moving company
Consider choosing a local moving company. You are able to get firsthand information by visiting their offices and having a one-on-one chat with their experts. Ask for as much information as you can about their services and prices. Also, assess if they have the appropriate equipment and the condition of their trucks. This will help you make an informed decision.
It’s recommended to hire a company that has been in the business for years. The more experienced a moving company is, the more likely you’ll have a stress-free move. They have skilled professionals who will ensure the safety and security of your belongings.
Before hiring a moving company, confirm their credentials in the government website. Interstate movers must have a valid USDOT Number while intrastate movers should obtain a valid permit from the state authorities.
Hire a moving company with a good track record. The Better Business Bureau ranks companies that uphold the delivery of high standards of services to its consumers. You can also check the review and complaints section to find out if your potential moving company has been listed.
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle relocation
- Door to door moving
- International relocation
- Interstate and intrastate moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Residential and commercial moving
- Corporate moving
- Cheap Hialeah Gardens movers
Why hire us?
Our mission is to improve the provision of moving solutions to all of our clients with an emphasis on timely and accurate deliveries. A-1 Auto Transport is an industry leader in the moving business and we take pride in our team of professionals who work tirelessly to turn your moving problems into a fun-filled adventure. We are a professional moving company you can trust.
Call 888-509-3213 now for free tips on moving and make your reservation. Get your free moving estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.