Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Hernando, Mississippi
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Hernando Long Distance Moving Companies
If you’re preparing a move to Hernando, hiring a Mississippi based mover is the right thing to do. With over 25 years experience moving houses, you can trust us to take care of your move and help you transition with ease. We also relocate vehicles.
Top tips for moving with ease
- Hire a sitter: The last thing you want is having to deal with your kids or pets on moving day. Look for someone to take care of them so that you can concentrate on the move.
- Electronic devices: Pack your TV and other electronic devices in their original boxes if you still have them. These boxes are specially designed to keep the devices safe when moving them around. To make your work easier, take a photo of cords connected to the electronics for easy reconnection.
- Packing: Get as many boxes as possible for packing your stuff. Start packing weeks in advance so that you can be ready when the big day finally approaches. Pack room by room so that you have similar items in the same boxes. This will make unpacking easier.
- Label: Labeling helps your movers know how to handle each box and which rooms they belong to. You can use a color coding system where each color represents a different room. Mark both sides and the top of the boxes to easily identify them when they are stacked.
- Valuables: Pack valuable items and important documents separately in a bag that you can travel with. Jewelry, birth certificates, passports and financial records need careful attention hence make sure you pack them yourself.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Reasons to hire a professional moving company
- Saves money. A move is not as simple as it sounds. There are many things you need to consider including the expenses. While you can move on your own, it’s more economical to hire a professional moving company. They calculate the moving cost based on facts such as the size of your move and the distance to be covered. There are no hidden charges and you either pay hourly charges or a fixed amount.
- There’s nothing worse than depending on your friends to help only for them to bail out the last minute. However, with professional movers, everything will carry on as earlier agreed. They will provide the services you requested and show up on time to make sure your move goes as planned.
- They are experienced. From years of moving houses, professional movers are highly experienced to complete a move fast. They have a team of well-trained experts who are ready to dive in and help you relocate comfortably. From planning to packing and unpacking, movers are prepared for anything and will ensure your move is swift and quick.
- During a move, movers make sure your items are handled with care so that they can be delivered without a scratch. They are required to offer a minimum insurance cover of $0.60 per pound per item. This means that in case of an accident, you will be compensated for any damages depending on your policy. For extra protection, it’s advisable to purchase additional insurance.
Steps to find a reputable moving company
Request for moving estimates from several moving companies to compare their rates. No reliable mover will give you quotes over the phone without sending experts for an in-house survey. Note that movers with the lowest bids cannot be trusted.
Make sure your mover is licensed. Interstate movers should have a valid USDOT Number displayed on their trucks while in-state movers should have an MPSC Number. Check if these are valid before hiring your moving company.
A reputable mover should issue you with a copy of Consumer Rights and Responsibilities booklet to guide you before your move. It contains information on what you should expect from moving companies and what to do in the event you need to file a complaint.
- Vehicle transport
- Storage services
- Packing supplies
- Coast to coast moving
- Long distance moving
- Military relocation
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We are a customer-focused moving company that ensures you receive the best moving services. We listen to you and design a moving solution that caters to your specific needs. With A-1 Auto Transport, household items are handled professionally. Our staff strives to make timely deliveries so that you can settle in your new house as fast as possible.
Book your date with us and we promise to make your moving dreams a reality. For free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page or contact us on 888-509-3213.