Hermosa Beach Long Distance Moving Companies
Hermosa Beach is known for its forgiving weather and vibrant culture. It is understandable why you would want to live here. All you require is a detailed plan and professional movers. As for the latter, we are the right fit. Being long distance movers based in California you can rest assured your move will be a success. We also move cars.
Tips to make your move easier
- Separate the unwanted furniture, clothing and other items that you no longer use. You can sell, donate or throw away.
- Pack your items in cardboard boxes and tape them. Labelling them will give you an added advantage when you begin unpacking.
- Preparing an inventory of all your items gives you control and management over your relocation. You will keep track of everything.
- Place foam material between your crockery. The material will protect your crockery against bumps and clinks.
- LCD/LED TVs need to be packed with extra care and in protective boxes.
- Empty your refrigerator and defrost it 24 hours prior to your move. This way you will avoid mould, mildew and bad odour.
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents for your new home.
- Switch all electric items and water taps, lock home securely.
- Your new home should be cleaned prior to your unpacking.
- Check for possible damages and file a claim as soon as possible.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Your fragile and valuables will be more secure when handled by experts.
- You will have peace of mind, as your support is not needed in the process.
- The move will be quicker. Most of the well-known professional movers will adhere to their time-frames.
- You are also provided with a comprehensive insurance policy.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company
Follow the steps below when looking for the best mover in Hermosa Beach.
- Ask to get their licensing information, such as USDOT number, phone number, emails and websites. Also look them up at the Department of Assessment and Taxation to confirm if the company has been registered or incorporated. If no trace of that mover is available, stay away.
- Does the local mover offer the best when it comes to being honest and professional? The key is doing in-depth Referrals and online recommendations are crucial. But you need to check the consistency in terms of reviews. If on one moving review site, the mover has 5 stars rating and 1 on the next, chances are the 5 is fake. The Better Business Bureau is a great indicator of the quality of work offered by the mover.
- Get the right service you need based on your request. Do you need packing service with your move? Do you need just a truck driver? Are you interested in the DIY type of move? All this is up to you. See the list of services offered by your mover and then make a decision. Some mover offers an ‘A la Carte’ service. These are the best companies to work with. They are flexible with your demand and usually provide with key information to help you move
- How is the moving company responding to your questions? Some rogue movers have the attitude of less information is best. So when issues do arise on the day of the move, they can say: You never asked about that service. Always make sure to ask lots of questions and make sure that all the answers they gave you are written in the estimate. Never be satisfied with verbal communication because they can you’re your claims. Get everything in writing.
Our moving services
- Local and Long Distance Moving
- State to State and Cross Country Moving
- Residential and Commercial Moving
- Heavy Furniture- Example: Pool Table and Piano Moving
- Door to Door Moving
- International Relocations
- Full-Service Packing and Unpacking
- Moving Storage Solutions
- Packaging Materials and Solutions
- Military and Student Moving
- Office Relocations
- Apartment and Studio Relocations
- Vehicle Relocations
- Cheapest Hermosa Beach moving companies
Why A-1 auto transport?
We offer a wide range of services spanning from studio relocations to auto transport services. There is no move that is too complicated for us. We pride ourselves in offering quality services at competitive prices.
Talk to us!
If you are planning a move to or from Hermosa Beach, kindly contact our experts on our toll-free line 888-509-3213. Don’t forget to get free estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.