Safe And Reliable Hermitage Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The small farmer’s town of Hermitage sprouted as a railway depot during its founding days. The Fordyce and Princeton Railroad which cuts across Hermitage facilitated heavy cargo transport across the state. Residents took up subsistence farming, which is the most common activity of the rural town today. Presently, Hermitage does not have any reliable public transportation system. Residents as well as guests visiting the region rely on their private cars as their sole means of transport. A-1 Auto Transport provides affordable and professional car shipping services across Hermitage. Our wide service catalog makes us the to-go-to firm for both private and commercial clients when shipping cars to or from Hermitage.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Hermitage to Philadelphia||$367||367 miles||2 - 4 days|
|New York to Hermitage||$387||387 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Hermitage to Chicago||$415||415 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Kansas City to Hermitage||$631||842 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Hermitage to New Orleans||$659||1099 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Denver to Hermitage||$841||1402 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Hermitage to San Francisco||$1011||2528 miles||7 - 9 days|
|San Jose to Hermitage||$1024||2560 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Hermitage
Areas with a rural profile often get disadvantaged during car shipping. One would have to drive across large farms, stretching for miles on end, before reaching such a destination. Clients are then forced to incur ridiculous costs to get the cars shipped to their address, or opt for the cheaper alternative which involves fetching the car from a transport depot in the town center.
Such inconveniences are however, a non-issue for clients in Hermitage that opt for A-1 Auto Transport. We offer our services from a focused approach, which enables us to serve every location when shipping cars to or from Hermitage. We also offer Hermitage car shipping services to clients from the neighboring towns including Warren and Banks Town.
Auto Transport services we provide
- Heavy equipment shipping: Farmers in Hermitage get to enjoy affordable shipping services for their agricultural equipment. We have the resources to transport backhoes, tractors, harvesters and combines among others. Contractors on the other hand, get to enjoy shipping services for construction and engineering equipment. We ship hydraulic forklifts, concrete mixers, excavators, turbines, engines, cranes, bulldozers, truck loaders and gear among others. Such XL autos require special open carriers. A-1 Auto Transport has an abundance of modern Mack Trucks that guarantee safety of all heavy equipment onboard. Read more about our shipping techniques here.
- Open carrier services: Open carriers are long haul trucks that come with flatbed racks. The cars are loaded onto the racks and secured in place using soft ties. They are then shipped as they are. Although the cars are left slightly exposed to the external environment, they are still completely safe from damage. Additionally, open carriers have the capacity to accommodate several cars at once, which makes multi-car shipping affordable.
- Enclosed carrier services: These long hauls come with an intermodal container which envelops the cars during transportation. The container provides extra protection from external elements that may damage the car, including small pebbles, twigs and adverse weather conditions. Enclosed carriers also offer privacy for the cars in transit, making them the recommended carrier for shipping high-end cars.
Types of cars we transport
A-1 Auto Transport has a unique service mix tailored to the profile of different types of vehicles that we ship. These include sedans, SUVs, motorcycles, electric cars, RVs, trucks, vans, motorhomes, inoperable cars, high-end cars, alternative fuel cars, salvaged cars and boats of different sizes.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Make a spare key: The driver will need a set of car keys to access the car when loading and offloading it. It’s advisable to make a copy of your car keys just in case the set with the driver gets misplaced.
- Remove all personal belongings from the car: The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, under mandate of the Department of Transportation, prohibit carriers from shipping any car with household goods in them. These include electronics, appliances, clothing, groceries, shopping, etc.
- Wash the car: Car shipping protocols state that drivers need to examine the car before shipping it, and from it, draw up a car hauler’s inspection report. The purpose of the report is to document all pre-existing damages before transportation, so that the carrier firm is not deemed liable. Minor damages like scratches on the paintjob can be difficult to spot on a dirty car.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas: Shipping a car with a full tank of gas is expensive as gas it adds to the car’s weight. A quarter-full tank of gas, however, covers the loading and offloading of the car and still leaves a reserve, enough to cover the distance to the nearest gas station.
Why opt for our services?
All cars under our care are covered by an in-transit insurance policy which guarantees prompt compensation in the event of damage.
Try A-1 Auto Transport’s services next time you think of shipping cars to or from Hermitage. We guarantee satisfaction.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.