Hendersonville Long Distance Moving Companies
Is your move a few weeks away and you are wondering whether to move on your own or hire a professional moving company? The good news is that with A-1 Auto Transport, you have the freedom to choose the services that suit your moving preferences. With offices in every city, you can trust us to deliver your belongings to any destination including Hendersonville. We discuss every detail with our clients so as to streamline service delivery. We also offer vehicle transportation.
The best house moving tips
- Create a budget. Figure the cost of moving by approaching several movers and comparing their rates. Make sure you put the paperwork in a safe place in case you need to verify the details.
- Book your date in advance. Moving companies are usually busy and late bookings might inconvenience you since you won't get the ideal date.
- Transfer services to your new home a few weeks before moving. This is important if you want to move into a house connected with the basic utilities. Talk to your service providers and discuss when its best to switch over the services.
- You must change your address to enable mail forwarding. Visit your local post office or follow the simple steps in the USPS portal. Remember to notify companies, banks, doctors, and close friends so that they know where to reach you.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional mover?
- Fewer risks: Your body is not accustomed to the heavy lifting that’s associated with moving. Packing can also be a tiring process that will leave you physically drained. For your safety, enlist the services of professional movers and sit back as they do the hard work for you.
- Low cost: For most people, the thought of hiring a professional moving company seems quite expensive. But when you consider the many expenses you will incur, you realize movers are the best option. They provide fixed charges which are accurately calculated.
- Efficiency: Movers are fast. They know how to handle household items during packing, loading, and unloading. Once hired, they provide the packing supplies which are of high quality. If you have large items such as furniture that need special care, the movers are the right fit. Your move will be managed in a professional manner and you will be relaxed since you won't have to do any of the tasks.
- Experience and skills: It is important that your belongings are handled by a team that is expertly trained. Professional movers take the value of your stuff seriously and will do their best to ensure they are delivered without a scratch. The long years of undertaking different types of moves make them highly qualified and neither you nor your friends can match their skills.
Ways to find a reputable moving company
Start by checking out local companies. Research movers online and talk to your friends to find out if they have a few suggestions. The Better Business Bureau is also a great source of information if you want to know the reputation of your mover. Find out the number of complaints that have been filed and if they were resolved.
Make sure your mover is insured. Basic value protection provides the lowest level of insurance cover and is mandatory for all moving companies. Note that this policy only covers 60 cents per pound per item and might not be sufficient especially if you have expensive items. It will, therefore, be wise to purchase a additional cover to protect your items further.
Find out if your mover has storage facilities. Sometimes you just want your items stored for a specified period while you look for a better house. Talk to your movers and discuss the types of storage they offer and make sure you know the location of the storage units.
The services we offer include
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Door to door moving
- Military relocation
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- Interstate and intrastate moving
- International moves
Why you should consider A-1 Auto Transport
We have fine-tuned our strategies and operations to provide seamless services to our clients, regardless of their location. Through the recruitment of highly qualified experts and rigorous training, we maintain high standards of service delivery. Our equipment is high quality and our transparent and competitive rates make us the favorite of many. At A-1 Auto Transport, we combine value, commitment, and proficiency to give you extraordinary moving experience.
Talk to us
Contact us on 888-509-3213 for advice on the offers we have for you. Request your free quotes by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.