Henderson Long Distance Moving Companies
If you’re planning a move to Henderson, you will be joining millions of people who relocate every year to different locations in the U.S. and overseas. The right place to start is by enlisting the services of an experienced local mover. Our long and successful track record shows how committed we are in making your transition smooth and efficient. We offer world-class moving services including vehicle transport.
Top moving tips
- Start packing as early as 8 weeks in advance. This can be a long and tedious exercise depending on what you own. Packing early gives you ample time to work at your own pace and make sure nothing is left behind. Start with those rooms that are not used frequently such as the garage as you move your way up to the other rooms.
- If you have many electronic devices, it helps to take a photo of how the cords are connected before unplugging them. Devices can only function if connected the right way and with the pictures, you can easily reconnect them.
- Re-direct your mail to your new address by filling out a change of address form at the local post office or online. Notify important business associates, banks and close people in your life of the change and give them the new address.
- If you dismantle pieces of furniture, put the screws, nuts, and bolts in clear plastic bags and label them properly. For easy access and to avoid losing them, attach the plastic bags on the pieces of furniture they belong to.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Benefits of hiring a professional moving company
- They have the right trucks: Picking a truck of the right size is difficult if you lack the necessary expertise. When you hire a professional moving company, the experts will take one look at your household items and suggest the right truck size to fit your items in one go. This is convenient considering your items will be moved only once.
- Safe and secure services: Professional movers don’t compromise on the quality of service they offer. They are trained to take on such tasks with care to ensure your items are promptly delivered to your new home. They use advanced technology making tracking your items easy in case they disappear during transit.
- Efficiency: Every move comes with its own challenges. And to overcome such obstacles, you need to have a meticulous and realistic approach. Professional movers have the skills to manage your move well from your current home all the way to your new house. They offer services that help make your move easy and fast. Their packing techniques are second to none and you can expect your move to proceed without glitches.
- Protection: What happens when you ask your friends to help you move and they drop your expensive TV? That’s a loss you will have to cover yourself. But with a professional mover, you don’t have to worry about incurring losses. The movers are accountable for your move and will be held liable for repairing or replacing damaged items.
Ways to find a reliable moving company
Seek recommendations from your friends, family members, and work colleagues. Since these are people you know closely, you can trust them to suggest at least three companies you can rely on. Make a list of the movers and research on them further to pick the best.
A reputable mover is required by law to give you a copy of ‘Consumer Rights and Responsibilities’ booklet. It provides guidelines on what to expect from your moving company and the steps to follow when filing a complaint. It helps you prepare well for your move.
Check the reputation of your mover by looking it up in the Better Business Bureau website. Companies that maintain good customer relations and promptly respond to claims receive higher rankings. Likewise, read the reviews of previous customers to learn more about your mover.
We specialize in these services
- Vehicle transport
- Office relocation
- Military relocation
- Residential moving
- Long distance moving
- International moves
- Local moves
- Storage services
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
Since our establishment in the early 90’s, we have grown to become one of the most reliable moving companies in the U.S and beyond. Our services are unmatched and no matter your destination, A-1 Auto Transport will get you there. We have a team of professionals who will ensure your belongings are taken care of and your move is completed on time.
Talk to us
Get free moving estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page or call us now on 888-509-3213.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.