Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Headland, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Headland Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The city of Headland is the largest in Henry County, and is located in southeast Alabama. It is a great place to live, work and play. It has an 18-hole golf course within its borders among other recreational facilities. The town relies on farming which is one of the major economic boosters. If you want to move to or visit this town, we can help you do it. A-1 Auto Transport is an auto shipping company that has a worldwide reach. We have been shipping cars to or from Headland and many other locations across the globe for over 25 years. The numerous testimonials we receive from satisfied customers serve as proof of our excellent services.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Headland to Miami||$437||583 miles||2-4 days|
|Headland to San Antonio||$647||863 miles||3-5 days|
|Detroit to Headland||$694||925 miles||3-5 days|
|Headland to Milwaukee||$717||956 miles||3-5 days|
|Tucson to Headland||$1014||1690 miles||5-7 days|
|San Francisco to Headland||$1234||2468 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Headland
We have a team of experienced and dedicated staff that will do everything to ensure that your shipment is accorded the care it deserves. Some of the major routes we use when shipping cars to or from Headland include U.S. Route 431, Alabama State Route 134, and 173. We are constantly adding to the locations we ship to in order to serve more customers. Other towns and cities that we serve include Dothan, Ozark, Enterprise, Eufaula, Troy, Tuskegee, Phenix all located in Alabama, Bainbridge, Dawson, Albany, Cairo, Columbus in Georgia, and Lynn Haven in Florida.
Our customers have grown accustomed to getting the best auto transport services that money can buy, on a pocket-friendly budget. We offer a wide array of shipping services that can also be tailored to specific customer requirements. Some of the services include:
- Port to port shipping: If you would like to ship your car or other items on a tight budget and you are familiar with cargo clearing policies from ports, then this is the service for you. You are required to drop and pick-up your vehicle from the designated ports of shipping. Although this service is affordable, it is not convenient for non-operable and salvaged cars since you will be required to provide additional transport from the port to the final destination.
- Multi-car shipping: A great way to save money when shipping cars is to find people shipping cars to the same location as you are and partnering up. Since the primary costs of shipping emanates from the labor costs involved in loading and unloading different cars at different locations, shipping multiple vehicles to and from a central location can cut the costs by half.
- Enclosed /covered shipping: If you require additional protection against adverse weather, debris damage, and theft, then this is the service for you. Your vehicle is placed and secured in a container before being shipped. This service is mostly used by people shipping luxury, expensive, collectible, classic and antique cars.
Types of vehicles we ship
There are many different types of vehicles that we ship. Our versatile equipment allows us to accommodate the different sizes and shapes that they come in. some of the cars we ship include:
- Golf carts
- Tractors, lorries, and combine harvesters
- Service utility trucks such as firefighting trucks, dump trucks, bulldozers, and earth movers
- Salvaged vehicles
- Non-operational vehicles
The process of shipping your vehicle
The process of shipping your vehicle can be easy and straightforward or challenging and full of setbacks depending on the preparations you make. Here are some of the steps involved:
- Adequate preparation and planning ahead: This involves scouting around different companies and choosing the one with the right equipment, the requisite experience and the best rates. By planning ahead, the delivery of your vehicle will be done on the right schedule.
- Clear out your vehicle: Your vehicle needs to be free of any personal items. Having these may lead to being fined by the authorities and massive delays.
- Perform a walk around inspection: After cleaning your vehicle, note down all the dents scratches and damages before handing your car over to the carrier. Pictures offer clear evidence should any disagreements occur.
- Ensure your vehicle has only about a quarter tank of gas: Anything more will attract penalties.
- Deliver your car for shipping.
- Your car is loaded and secured on to a carrier.
- The car is shipped to the required location and is ready for pick-up.
Ship with the best
When you ship with us, you are shipping with the best. We are one of the most experienced and most equipped auto shipping companies in America. Our prices are fair and our on-time delivery record impeccable.
People shipping cars to or from Headland can contact us on 1-800-452-2880 for quotes and other shipping related matters.