Hazel Park Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving is fun! Partnering with the right moving company will make it memorable. You can rest assured that your items will be handled professionally and promptly delivered to your new home. A-1 Auto Transport, Michigan, is highly experienced and is here to make sure you transition comfortably into your new house. Make your move to Hazel Park an event to remember by enlisting our services today. We also relocate vehicles.
The best moving tips
- Get enough boxes. Make sure they come in different sizes to accommodate your stuff. Start with the rooms that are rarely used as you move towards the kitchen and living rooms. Pack room by room for more efficiency.
- Important documents and precious items like jewelry should be packed separately in a box you can keep an eye on. Scan your documents and store them on your computer as a backup in case of any mishaps.
- Label everything you're moving using color coordination. If you pick blue for the kitchen, mark all boxes carrying kitchen items with blue labels. This ensures the movers know exactly where to place them.
- Clean the new house before moving day. It's easier to clean an empty house as opposed to one strewn with boxes and furniture every which place. Set up your utilities in advance so that come the big day, your house will be move-in ready.
- Hire a reliable moving company to help you move safely. Get a quote from your mover so that you know how much you'll be spending on your move.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should consider a professional moving company
- Professional services: Yes, your friends might be willing to help you move but they can't match the level of expertise of professional movers. Movers receive expert training and since they do this on a daily basis, they know how to handle household items regardless of their size or shape.
- Insurance cover: With a professional moving company, your items are protected. The movers are skilled in packing and will make sure your items get to their destination in one piece. Besides, taking good care of your belongings, they provide adequate insurance cover and you can relax knowing that you will be compensated in case of an accident.
- They work with speed and efficiency: When it's finally time to move, the movers will show up at your doorstep equipped with the right equipment to dismantle and carry heavy pieces of furniture from the house and into the trucks. They are fast and will pack your belongings efficiently minimizing the risk of damages or breakages.
Ways to find a reliable moving company
Start by getting the opinions of your friends and family members who have recently moved. They will suggest moving companies to consider and those to avoid. Shortlist several movers and use factors like rates, coverage, and experience to narrow down your list.
Check the credentials of your moving company to confirm if it's operating legally. The FMCSA is responsible for registering long distance movers and issuing them a USDOT Number which acts as a permit to traverse the state borders. In-state movers need licenses from the state they operate in.
Find out what other people are saying about your moving company. The Better Business Bureau is resourceful when looking for information about the reputation and track record of a moving company. Don’t hire a moving company without learning enough about them. Check the complaints history to find out how many are lodged against your mover and if they were resolved on time.
Carefully read the fine print before signing any contract. Most importantly confirm if the bill of lading has all the information you agreed on. Don’t hesitate to ask for clarifications where it is not clear.
- Door to door moving
- Vehicle transport
- Office relocation
- Military relocation
- Specialized and bulky moving
- Pet transport
- Long distance moving
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We are professionals and you can't go wrong with our services. With a team of dedicated staff, we don’t leave anything to chance. Our customer care department is always available 24/7 to attend to any issues you might have during the move. At A-1 Auto Transport, we value your belongings and handle them with care. Whether it’s a big or small move, trust us to deliver your household items in good condition.
Get free quotes
Make the switch today and choose professionals with a proven track record. Call us now on 888-509-3213 to reserve your date. For free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org