Hazel Crest Long Distance Moving Companies
Whether your reason for moving is college, retirement or a change of scenery, you need the assistance of professionals who have been in the moving business for a long time. A-1 Auto Transport, Illinois, is a top rated moving company that delivers high-quality services at affordable rates. We help with any type of moving services including vehicle relocation and packing supplies. Let us be your partner as you move to the beautiful village of Hazel Crest.
Tips to make moving a breeze
- Essential items: The chances of unpacking your items the first night you arrive at your new house are very slim. Pack a bag or two with stuff that you’ll need during the first two days. These include; beddings, a change of clothes, cooking utensils, soap, towel and anything else you can’t do without.
- Things movers won’t move: If you have some food left, consider donating it. Food packed in boxes can leak or spill and mess other items. Movers don’t move items such as guns, gasoline, and acids. Inquire from your mover so that you can make separate arrangements to transport these items.
- Sort your items: Save money and time by decluttering your belongings before moving. The heavier your load, the higher the charges. Pack items you don’t need in separate boxes and sell or give them away.
- Clean your house: You need to clean your new house to make moving in easy. It’s easier than cleaning when there are boxes and furniture blocking your way. Also, check if any repairs are necessary and that water and electricity are up and running.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Save time and money. Most people wonder if it’s worth hiring movers. At first, it may seem cheaper until you run into unexpected expenses. When you hire professional movers, all your items will be transported in a single trip. You don’t have to worry about extra charges and you will have ample time to do other issues.
- Packing services. When you hire a moving company, you not only save on energy but avoid harming your body. Moving heavy items is risky and can cause physical injuries. The movers come with all the necessary packing supplies and will help you pack, load, unload and unpack. You can relax as you wait to move into your new house stress-free.
- Safety and insurance. When you hire professional movers, they use special equipment to handle your items. Since they are trained, they’ll ensure your items are delivered to your new home safely and on time. They provide insurance cover for your items and in case of any incidents, you are eligible for compensation.
How to find a reliable moving company
A company with a strong rating is trustworthy and offers services of high standards. The Better Business Bureau only endorses companies that uphold the best business practices. Since you're entrusting your items to other people, you need to make sure you hire a reputable mover.
Ask friends, co-workers and family members who have recently moved if they can recommend any good company. Real estate agents are also a good source of information when looking for movers.
To get detailed information about the services of moving companies, visit Angie’s List. Since moving is an investment, you need reliable reviews from unbiased customers. Members pay subscription fees making it an excellent resource for finding reputable movers.
A moving company is only authorized to operate if it has complied with the federal government and state regulations. Interstate movers should be licensed and issued with a valid USDOT Number. Check the rules of the different states here.
Our moving services
- Military relocation
- Vehicle transport
- Local and international moving
- Furniture relocation
- Door to door moving
- Long distance moving
- Commercial moving
- Storage services
- Packing materials
- Cheap Hazel Crest movers
Why use us?
A-1 Auto Transport is a fully insured and licensed moving company, and you can trust us to make accurate and timely deliveries of your items. Our staff attends extensive training every once in a while so that they can acquire more skills to handle your move better. When you hire us, you don’t have to worry about the safety of your items because it's guaranteed. For secure, affordable and reliable services, A-1 Auto Transport is all you need.
Book your date now
Call our friendly customer representatives on 888-509-3213 and get details on the best services available for you. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.