Hays Long Distance Moving Companies
When it comes to moving, no one handles it better than a professional moving company. It’s impossible to move on your own and enlisting their services enables you to focus on other important issues. A-1 Auto Transport, Kansas, has been in the business long enough to know every trick to making your move simple. With our range of unique services, you can be assured of a fast and efficient moving experience to Hays. We also offer vehicle relocation.
Tips to help you move with ease
- Source for plenty of boxes from grocery shops or bookstores near you. Make sure they have firm edges to prevent your items from falling when being moved. Having sufficient packing materials will give you an easy time when packing.
- Keep the maximum weight of your boxes below 20kgs. Heavy boxes will be difficult to carry and will tire out your movers quickly.
- Label everything to avoid confusion when unloading and unpacking. You can use a color coding system where each color represents a room. Mark the boxes with the corresponding stickers to make it easy for you and the movers when you arrive at your house.
- Make arrangements with your utility company to have your utilities disconnected at your current house and reconnected at your new home. This will ensure that basic services such as electricity, water and gas are running when you move into your house.
- Pack a bag of essential items separately and have it loaded last and unloaded first for easy access. You don’t want the headache of rummaging through dozens of boxes trying to locate a laptop charger.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Benefits of hiring a professional moving company
- Storage options: When moving, you could have items you need to keep in a safe place while you look for a bigger house, professional movers will come in handy. They have secure storage facilities that are climate controlled to store your items in favorable conditions.
- Cost-effective: When moving on your own, you have to contend with looking for a truck to hire, purchase packing materials, pay for insurance and hire people to help you load and unload your stuff. On top of that, you risk running into expenses you hadn’t planned for. This is not the case with a professional moving company. They calculate your moving cost based on predetermined facts and give you a fixed charge. You won't pay more than the agreed amount, and there are no hidden charges.
- Skills and expertise: The crew of a professional moving company undergoes thorough training that enables them to handle your belongings professionally. They move houses on a daily basis and you can be sure they have enough experience to take care of your move and deliver your items on time.
How to find the best moving company
Do thorough checks on the company you are interested in hiring. Check if it's listed in the Better Business Bureau database under the complaints section. Most importantly find out how the complaints were resolved. A reliable mover strives to address any problems raised by their customers quickly.
Only work with a moving company that has complied with both the federal and state regulations. The FMCSA registers and licenses interstate movers while movers operating within the state’s boundaries must have permits from the Kansas Corporation Commission.
Consider hiring a company that has won several awards due to excellent customer service and support. This means that their services are of high quality and they uphold the best business practices.
Never hire a company that’s not insured. You’ll be entrusting your possessions to strangers and the last thing you want is losing your items due to negligence. Hiring an insured mover gives you confidence that your items will be safe and you’re sure of compensation in case of an accident.
We specialize in the following services
- Coast to coast moving
- International relocation
- Military moving
- Door to door moving
- Packing supplies
- Pet transport
- Storage services
- Vehicle transport
- Interstate and intrastate relocation
- Office relocation
- Cheap Hays movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
Our staff is highly trained to handle any move with ease. Since our establishment, our focus has and always will be quality services at pocket-friendly prices. You can trust A-1 Auto Transport to deliver your items within the shortest time possible. You don’t have to worry about loss since we are a fully insured moving company. Try us today and see the difference.
Reserve your spot
Book early to secure your date with us. Call us now on 888-509-3213. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page for free moving quotes.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.