Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Hays County, Texas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Hays County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Hays County unofficially takes the badge of being the best place to experience blissful suburban life. It’s no surprise that it receives more newcomers than most counties across Texas. A-1 Auto Transport offers the best experience for anyone who is shipping cars to or from Hays County.
Services that you can trust
First cars leave you delighting in your newly achieved freedom. There is just something about new stuff and happiness. However, there are things that may ruin such joyous moments. Think of your car being delayed for weeks or even months. You could receive it when it is badly dented or damaged. Choosing A-1 Auto Transport saves you from such problems.
Shipping cars to or from Hays County is not all that we do. We offer complete transportation solutions for all kinds of automobiles. We offer domestic and international services on:
- ATV and motorcycles shipping
- Boat and yacht transport
- Electric car and SUV shipping
- Truck shipping
- Heavy machinery and project cargo transportation
A-1 Auto Transport will sort out customs, documentation and every other detail. You can decide to go for more affordable transportation using RORO or a highly secure containerized shipping. The cheapest way to get your car delivered across any part of Texas is by open trailer and terminal shipping. In an open trailer, you have several other cars shipped on the same trip. Simply splitting the costs with other shippers makes it cheaper. Driving your car to or from a shipping terminal costs nothing more but a little fuel. There are no delivery fees involved. Racecars, classics, exotics and high-end luxuries need a bit of extra protection during transportation. Enclosed trailers give protection from excessive heat, dust, snowfall and roadside debris. This option is a little costly but you will get lower premiums on the insurance and extra protection. We do not have to take these cars through terminals where they could get damaged. Pay for door-to-door delivery and have us bring the car safely to your home.
Remember these important tips
- Always make sure that you are present to sign off during pick-up and delivery. Send someone who you trust if you find that you can’t make it.
- Your car will go through a pre-shipment inspection. Make sure that the inspection report is correct before you sign off. Ask for a copy of this report.
- Confirm if the transporter has proper insurance coverage for shipping cars to or from Hays County. Ask to see the policy document. You can always ask to top-up if you find it insufficient.
- Once you receive the car, it will go through another inspection. You should immediately record any new damage that you find on the bill of lading.
- Several rules and regulations guide the auto shipping business. You can make yourself familiar with these by visiting the FMCSA website.
Get the best preparation for shipping
Find out the cost to ship your car by clicking here or calling an A-1 Auto Transport agent on 1-800-452-2880.
Zip codes included in Hays County
- 78610- Buda
- 78619- Driftwood
- 78620- Dripping Springs
- 78640- Kyle
- 78666- San Marcos
- 78667- San Marcos
- 78676- Wimberley
- 78737- Austin