Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Hayneville, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Hayneville Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Located in central Alabama, Hayneville town is the county seat of Lowndes County. If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Hayneville, A-1 Auto Transport can help you do it. We have long been associated with offering fast, quality, and affordable services. It is no coincidence that more than 97% of our customers recommend us to their family and friends. We have been operational for over a quarter century and have developed numerous shipping routes, built offices and storage facilities in almost all major towns in the United States.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Hayneville to Indianapolis||442$||589 miles||2-4 days|
|Miami to Hayneville||512$||682 miles||3-5 days|
|Hayneville to Washington D.C.||617$||822 miles||3-5 days|
|Philadelphia to Hayneville||727$||969 miles||3-5 days|
|Hayneville to Boston||762$||1270 miles||4-6 days|
|Denver to Hayneville||865$||1441 miles||4-6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Hayneville
With only about 1.9 square miles making up this town, there’s no location that we cannot ship to. Our qualified drivers have combed through almost every inch while shipping cars to or from Hayneville. The town has one major highway which connects to Interstate 65 and U.S. 80. Other towns and cities adjacent to Hayneville that we ship to include Prattville, Montgomery, Millbrook, Selma, Troy, Tuskegee, Alexander City, Auburn, Sylacauga, Enterprise, Ozark, Alabaster, Opelika, Pelham, and Helena.
Services we provide
We offer one of the most comprehensive shipping portfolios in the industry, including:
- Door to door shipping
- Terminal to terminal transport
- Port to port shipping
- Air-ride suspension
- Multi-car shipping
- Enclosed/ covered shipping
- Open-air shipping
- Military POV shipping
- State to state car towing
- Freight shipping
Vehicles we ship
There’s literally no type of vehicle we cannot ship. We have the required equipment and know how to pull off any auto shipping job. Some of the vehicles we ship include:
- Golf carts: Shipping a golf cart may look easy and straightforward but it is quite the opposite. They require special equipment such as forklifts to help load them on to the back of flatbeds. They also require additional protection from theft and the elements since most of them are open-sided. At A-1 Auto Transport, we have all the required equipment to make this move possible. We have invested in modern and cutting-edge equipment, enough to make our competitors go green with envy.
- ATVs, quad bikes and other utility vehicle transport: We ship a wide array of sport and recreational vehicles to any location across America. We have recently purchased state-of-the-art equipment that is capable of accommodating the differently sized ATVs across any distance.
- Planes and aircraft transport: At A-1 Auto Transport, we have shipped planes for individuals and corporate companies. Our major customers shipping aircraft include flying schools and helicopter flying companies. Planes are fragile and very expensive meaning that they require great care and the right equipment when they are being transported, you cannot leave them in the hands of amateurs.
- Boats and yachts: We are a full-service local and overseas boat shipper with over 25 years of shipping experience. Customers shipping boats with us can rest easy knowing that we have the required knowledge and expertise to transport different sized boats at very affordable rates. Some of the boats we deliver include motorboats, catamarans, fishing boats, yachts and many other watercraft.
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
Some of the steps involved in preparing your vehicle include:
- Remove any personal items from the car. Auto shippers are prohibited from carrying personal items in the cars to be shipped. Not adhering to this order may lead to fines and delays in the shipping process.
- Clean your vehicle and remove the antennae. After cleaning your vehicle both in and out, you are able to clearly see any dents, scratches and damages. Record these by noting them down and taking pictures. Remove anything that isn’t permanently attached to the vehicle to prevent it from being damaged or stolen.
- Leave about a quarter tank of gas. Since your car will not be operational for the majority of the shipping process, only a quarter tank of gas is required. Any additional amount of gas might be levied for the additional weight.
- Make copies of your car keys.
- Take your vehicle to be serviced by a qualified mechanic. Leaks should be plugged in order to prevent damaging the other vehicles that are being shipped together.
- Disable your car alarm.
Choose A-1 Auto Transport
For quality, affordable and reliable auto shipping services choose A-1 Auto Transport. Over the years, we have been tried and tested and always come out on top. If you want a proven winner in your corner, ship with us.
If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Hayneville, call us on 1-800-452-2880 to book a service or to have your questions answered.