Hawaiian Gardens Long Distance Moving Companies
Tips to make your move easier
- Use your luggage: Fill your luggage and duffle bags with clothing, sheets, towels, and paper goods. It will help you save some money that would have been used to buy more boxes.
- Safeguard valuable items: It's a good idea to keep valuable possessions, such as silverware, collections, or antiques, with you. If you have a long move and no room in your car, bury the items in a box titled ‘Misc. from kitchen pantry.’ Check your homeowner's insurance to see how you are covered during the move, and if you need additional insurance from the mover. Also, find out what paperwork (receipts, appraisals, and photos) you might need to file a claim in case of loss.
- Keep important papers with you: Your list of ‘important’ papers might include: birth certificates, school records, mover estimates. Don’t forget your new job contacts, utility company numbers, recent bank records, current bills, phone lists, closing papers, realtor info, maps, and more. All the aforementioned papers should not be left in the care of the mover because they are irreplaceable. Keep them with you!
- Personal boxes: Use brightly colored storage tote boxes. Preferably one for each person. Let each family member fill theirs with items they'll want 'right away' in the new home. It should contain a set of sheets, a towel, a couple of extension cords, a phone and nightlights. You can also pack an address book, pens and paper, keys, Kleenex, travel cosmetic case, and any other daily essential.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Saving time: One of the most significant benefits is undoubtedly the fact that you’ll be able to save lots of time. Even when you really feel moving a couple of blocks down the street is easy , the reality is different. Packing and unpacking is often very time consuming. An experienced moving company can save you the time, not to mention the hassle. They have the experts, experience and equipment to ensure its fast and efficient. There is no need to take a few days off from work for the task.
- Keeping your assets intact: Professional moving companies are insured. Specialist movers can ensure that all of your belongings are safely transported. Even when one or more precious items get broken in transit, as can happen in long distance trips, you will be compensated for the damage.
- Easy moving: Professional moving companies will save you a lot of hassle. They will place all your items inside the right boxes and mark them. Load them onto the right cars. Drive to your new address, unload the boxes and unpack the items safely. You need not lift a finger throughout the process.
How to find the best moving company
Finding the best mover is the most important task when relocating. You need to be very keen when doing so. Here is what you should consider.
- Go for movers that are registered with the United States Department of Transportation. They also need to be listed as interstate movers.
- The company should have enough years in the business.
- Ensure the company has positive reviews on sites like BBB and Yelp.
Our moving services
- Local and Long Distance Moving
- State to State and Cross Country Moving
- Residential and Commercial Moving
- Heavy Furniture- Example: Pool Table and Piano Moving
- Door to Door Moving
- International Relocations
- Full-Service Packing and Unpacking
- Moving Storage Solutions
- Packaging Materials and Solutions
- Military and Student Moving
- Office Relocations
- Apartment and Studio Relocations
- Vehicle Relocations
- Cheap Hawaiian Gardens movers
- Same day moves
Why A-1 auto transport?
All our moves are fast reliable and efficient. This is because we only hire drivers and experts who are highly skilled. They work round the clock to ensure all your needs are met. We have the latest tracking technology that will keep you abreast throughout the journey. Our customer centered approach has seen us win over a wide base of clients. They have been very pleased with the services offered.
Talk to us!
If you are planning a move to or from Hawaiian Gardens, kindly contact our experts on our toll-free line 888-509-3213. Don’t forget to get free estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.