Safe And Reliable Hawaiian Gardens Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The city of Hawaiian Gardens is a small urban area in Los Angeles County, California. It is known for its close-kit communities, quiet neighborhoods and affordable housing. The city center, however, breaks away from the overall quiet atmosphere of the city. Hawaiian Gardens is one of the seven cities in the county offering casino gambling. The night life in the city center is beautiful, with several night clubs, casinos, pubs, local diners and hotels. Getting by in Hawaiian Gardens is however dependent on your private car. Should you wish to visit the region, consider having your car shipped along, instead of the more expensive option of hiring a car from the city. A-1 Auto Transport offers professional carrier services at rock bottom prices, making us the go-to firm for shipping cars to or from Hawaiian Gardens.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Hawaiian Gardens to San Jose||$360||360 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Hawaiian Gardens to Salt Lake City||$519||692 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Houston to Hawaiian Gardens||$924||1541 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Omaha to Hawaiian Gardens||$933||1556 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Hawaiian Gardens to Nashville||$1004||2008 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Atlanta to Hawaiian Gardens||$1089||2178 miles||6 - 8 days|
|New York to Hawaiian Gardens||$1117||2794 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Hawaiian Gardens to Detroit||$1143||2286 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Auto transport services we provide
A-1 Auto Transport is licensed and registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration to operate exclusively as a carrier firm. Our daily operations involve interacting with our clients from the field. This could be their homes, business premises or different terminal points across the city. Years of such service to our clientele in Hawaiian Gardens has seen us get familiar with the profile of the city.
We then complement our knowledge of the city profile with GPS navigation services in order to offer timely deliveries across every location when shipping cars to or from Hawaiian Gardens.
Door to door services
Traditionally, carrier firms would require you to drive your car to a pre-determined terminal point so they can access the car and ship it. Delivery would also be made to a terminal, compelling you to make arrangements of picking it up. While this is still a viable service, door to door steps in to eliminate the travels you have to make. We offer to pick the car up from its location and deliver it right to the requested address, leaving you to your daily routine. The service presents the opportunity of meeting the driver shipping your car. Any queries you may have are addressed in person, leaving you confident in our ability to handle your car with utmost professionalism.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
The small size of motorcycles makes them cheaper to ship compared to normal cars. Clients get to choose between three motorcycle shipping methods.
- Containerized shipping: This involves shipping the motorcycle inside an intermodal container. The container offers extra protection against external elements that would damage the motorcycle, such as twigs, pebbles and adverse weather condition.
- Crated shipping: The two wheel is loaded inside a wooden crate which offers the same advantages an intermodal container offers, but at a cheaper price.
- Open air shipping: This involves shipping the motorcycle with an open carrier. The two wheel is loaded onto the flatbed racks of the open carrier and shipped as it is. This is the most affordable option available.
Types of cars we ship
We transport sedans, SUVs, trucks, vans, high-end vehicles, RVs & motorhomes, salvaged cars, inoperable vehicles, motorcycles, ATVs and heavy equipment such as truck loaders.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Run a car maintenance check: Ensure all fluids are filled up to their recommended levels and that there are no leaks present. Also check the car battery and have it charged if need be. All tires should also be sufficiently inflated.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas: Cars in transit only require enough gas to cover the loading, offloading and possibly parking. A quarter-full tank of gas is enough to cover this as well as the distance to the nearest gas station from the point of delivery.
- Remove all personal belongings: All carriers are prohibited from shipping goods deemed ‘of household nature’ in the car. Ensure all clothing, electronics, appliances and general shopping items are removed.
- Wash the car: Carrier firms exclude themselves from the liability of being responsible for any pre-existing damage on the car before shipping. Such damages are detailed in a car hauler’s inspection report. Washing the car makes it easy to spot such details.
- Take photos: Take clear pictures of every side of the car. These act as a record of the car’s condition before shipping.
Hawaiian Gardens includes ZIP codes:
Why opt for A-1 Auto Transport?
Experience speaks to the competence of a carrier firm in performing different car shipping jobs. A-1 Auto Transport has 25 years of it. We know the ins and outs of the business, making us your best choice for the job.
Talk to us!
Talk to us on (Tel:8004522880) for the best carrier services when shipping cars to or from Hawaiian Gardens.