Havre, Montana Professional Car Shipping
Home to around 10,000 people, Havre is the eighth largest city in Montana. Havre is a large business center in the state and has many retail shops, industrial businesses, healthcare facilities and other business. One of the most popular attractions in the city is named, “Havre Beneath the Streets” and is a large underground center that has been dated back to the early 1900’s and possibly back to the late 1800’s. The underground area has been the site of Chinese laundromats, saloons, opium dens, drugstores and smuggling alcohol during prohibition. Today, there are small shops and it is a very touristy area beneath the city streets.
For further information and news about Havre, you can visit the official city website.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Havre to Salt Lake City||$511||682 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Havre to Albuquerque||$744||1241 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Havre to Los Angeles||$821||1369 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Indianapolis to Havre||$910||1517 miles||5 - 7 days|
|New Orleans to Havre||$1044||2088 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Havre to Philadelphia||$1048||2097 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Havre to New York||$1064||2128 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Havre to Miami Beach||$1087||2718 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping a Car to Havre
A-1 Auto Transport has a few things you should keep in mind when shipping a car to Havre, Montana:
- When you relocate to Montana, you will need to have your driver’s license and vehicle title switched to a local license and title. In Montana, you have up to 60 days to register your vehicle in the state. You will need to complete a vehicle registration form, show your proof of insurance and have the title to the car. You will need to provide a copy of your out of state registration and pay the fee to have the title switched locally.
- You should take some time to get to know the local area before the car is delivered. The car should only have around a quarter tank of fuel in the tank, so knowing where the nearest gas station is will be important. You will also want to see how traffic flows and where local shops and the DMV are located.
- Plan to be at the location when the vehicle is delivered. When the driver completes the visual inspection you will need to verify that his notes are correct and be sure to check for any signs of cosmetic damage on your own. Never sign the delivery paperwork unless it is 100% correct.
Havre Professional Auto Transport Directory
Hi-Line Auto Carriers and Moving Services
Hi-Line Auto Carriers and Moving Services can take care of all of your moving and auto transport needs. They transport cars, trucks, vans and SUV’s as well as offer full service moving that includes packing, loading, and delivery. They can transport and deliver household and office goods to all 48 states of the continental United States as well as to Alaska. They offer military discounts and all services can be tracked online during shipment.
4500 N Star Blvd
Great Falls, MT 59405
RoadRunner Auto Transport
RoadRunner Auto Transport is a nationwide transporter that has earned a leading name in the auto transport industry. They ship all types of cars, trucks, vans, sport utility vehicles, motorcycles and other vehicles. They work for many of the leading dealerships in the nation as well as commercial corporations and private vehicle owners and have been in business for more than 7 years. All transport is fully licensed and insured and they are accredited though the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and registered with the Department of Transportation in the United States.
Services And Information
Havre includes ZIP codes
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Havre - Hill, Montana (MT) 59501
Our Services and Information
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Havre - Hill, Montana (MT) 59501
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August