Have Your Car Safely Shipped from the US to the Solomon Islands
Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
The greatest way to become more familiar with your new surroundings is by traveling in your own car. If you are moving to the country or planning an extended trip there, hire an international auto transport company.
Shipping a car from the U.S. to the Solomon Islands would be nearly impossible without the help of professionals. Fortunately, shipping customers benefit from reasonable, low cost services.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How You’ll Benefit from Hiring the Experts.
- Insurance is provided for every car in the care of the transport service. It is obligatory for all transporters to offer insurance coverage to their customers. If anything happens to the integrity of the vehicle during the shipping process, it will be handled through the company’s insurance agent.
- Trained transport specialists are the only people handling your vehicle during its transport to the islands. They have been trained to properly care for a vehicle during the shipping process, including how to secure it for its travels.
- Transport companies will have freight ships, cargo containers, fasteners and other things needed for a secure shipping process. Using the accurate tools and pieces of equipment is crucial for a successful relocation.
- Reputable shipping services are time efficient and can conduct the shipping process much quicker than other methods of shipping a car to the Solomon Islands.
- You will have time to focus on other matters associated with the relocation.
You Must Comply with Auto Import Regulations for the Country.
To get a car shipped from the U.S. to the islands, you must comply with all of the country’s regulations. Contact the Embassy of the Solomon Islands in Taiwan for further information on the auto import policy. The overseas transport company will help the customer gather the proof necessary and comply with the foreign law throughout the process.