Safe And Reliable Haskell Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Haskell is a small city located in Saline County, at the heart of Arkansas. There are plenty of activities to embark on for both residents and visitors. The city boasts of amenities such as a dedicated dog park, art, history, and space museums, golf course, tennis court, and many others. You can go fishing for lunkers in the nearby Arkansas River, view beautiful sceneries, and hike on natural trails. The city also has a bustling nightlife, lots of malls and restaurants to shop and grab a bite. If you wish to relocate or are looking to shipping cars to or from Haskell, then you are in luck, A-1 Auto Transport has got you covered. We are one of the biggest auto hauling companies situated in the United States. With an infrastructure of more than 40 terminals and storage facilities scattered throughout the country and overseas, we can handle any auto shipping job.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Haskell to Memphis||$164||164 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Nashville to Haskell||$375||375 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Haskell to San Antonio||$423||564 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Haskell||$624||1040 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Haskell to Philadelphia||$707||1179 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Tuscon to Haskell||$744||1241 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Haskell to Salt Lake City||$898||1497 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Haskell||$1012||1687 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Haskell
With a dedicated full-time staff, there is no location we cannot ship to. We have navigated through almost all the 4.6 square miles while shipping cars to or from Haskell. Our drivers are familiar with every bend and straight on the roads leading to and out of the city. Some of the areas neighboring Haskell that we also ship to include Benton, Bryant, Malvern, Hot Springs, Little Rock, North Little Rock, Maumelle, Sherwood, Arkadelphia, Jacksonville, Pine Bluff, Conway, Cabot, Russellville, and Camden.
Our service catalog
A-1 Auto Transport is one of the few companies able to offer a wide variety of services, all in-house. We go a step further by offering customized shipping services that are tailor-made to specific customer requirements. Some of the services include:
- Shipping for the military
- Air ride suspension shipping
- Interstate car towing
- Shipping for college students and seniors
- Freight shipping and heavy equipment transport
- Shipping for auto dealers
- International vehicle shipping
Types of vehicles we ship
There is literally no type of vehicle we cannot ship. We have the equipment and skills to handle anything thrown our way. Some of the vehicles we often ship are:
- Boats and other types of watercraft
- Electric vehicles
- Sports cars such as Lamborghinis, Ferraris, etc
- Graders, firefighting trucks, tow trucks and other service utility trucks
- Recreational vehicles and motorhomes
- Salvaged cars
- Planes and other aircraft
- Golf carts
- Exotic cars
- Classic and antique vehicles
How to prepare your car for shipping
The process of shipping a car begins way before you deliver your vehicle to the auto shipper. Some of the tasks that you need to carry out before shipping commences include:
- Servicing your car. This involves performing tasks such as ensuring that the car battery is fully charged, the vehicle has a serviceable spare wheel, replenishing all fluids to the required levels, and ensuring that everything is in working condition.
- Document the state of your vehicle. Taking photographs provides clear evidence should anything happen to your car while in transit.
- Remove all your personal items. By law, auto shippers are prohibited from ferrying vehicles with personal items in them. Also, remove any aftermarket installation and all loose items in the vehicle. This prevents them from causing damage or being stolen. It will be difficult to recover them since they are not covered by the insurance.
- Disable or remove all parking passes and toll tags. Leaving them on will only cause you to incur charges as the vehicle passes through the toll stations.
- Disable your car's alarm system. This may seem like a small task but one which can cause major delays if not adhered to.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
Problems encountered during the shipping process
- Your vehicle doesn't meet certain standards. Some auto shippers have strict guidelines which must be followed. They most likely have to do with how high or low your vehicle sits. Make sure you ask about any regulations before hiring a service.
- Late deliveries. There are various factors that are out of the auto shippers hands that may cause your vehicle to be late. Some of them include tire bursts, accidents, adverse weather etc.
Why ship with us?
We ship to numerous locations around the world, more than most auto shippers. We also have a very comprehensive shipping portfolio that covers any shipping requirements you may have. Our services are efficient, reliable, and affordable.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.