Harvard Long Distance Moving Companies
The residents say success comes naturally at Harvard. The city was once the site of the giant mobile phone manufacturer, Motorola. It employed a workforce of over 5,000 at its peak. Harvard is the last stop on the Union Pacific/Northwest Line. If you want to view the most scintillating sites of Northern Illinois, begin your journey from Harvard. Cruising along the rail road, you can view conservation areas with native animals, parks and woods. Moving can be trying when not handled appropriately. There are numerous tasks which are time-consuming and strenuous, but a successful move can be a relish for a long time. It relaxes the mind and body which improves your concentration and performance. A long distance move requires an experienced moving company which is well equipped. Choose A-1 Auto Transport for a smooth and efficient move. We also relocate vehicles.
Why you need a moving company for a long distance move
- Fast and safe packing: The items are padded with pillows and stuffed animals. Utensils are packed vertically in a box, wrapped with newspapers. Very delicate items like glassware and feeble plastic are wrapped with bubble wrap and blankets. They are packed closely and strapped to ensure there is no movement between them. Large items like couches and cabinets are dismantled and moved in bits. They are covered in plastic sheets to prevent scratches from walls. Movers routinely handle packing and hence they work faster and are more efficient. This is further enhanced by use of advanced equipment and masterly training.
- Professional inventory: Moving companies take an inventory of all moving items when conducting the walk-through. They pack the items smartly and label all the boxes. It makes it easier when unpacking; you can locate an item in seconds. Creating an inventory also helps you know the space your items will occupy in the new house. The trucks have real-time satellite tracking hence nothing gets lost in transit.
- Timely delivery: Moving companies pride themselves in working faster than your friends could. They have teams of competently trained employees who are faster and stronger. They can endure the demanding process due to regular physical exercise. Heavy items like refrigerators and pool tables are moved using machines. Satellite navigation ensures the trucks can transport heavy loads at fair speeds while avoiding congested routes.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Make your move effortless in five steps
- Engage a reliable moving company and settle for a date that is convenient for both parties. There should be ample time to accommodate any changes or circumstances that may arise.
- Items that are not needed any more use up the limited space and strain your budget. Donate them to Goodwill. This gives you hauling efficiency.
- Pack the items using a proven system. Begin by dismantling the large furniture and packing rarely used items. Get the best packing tips from U-Haul customer moving forum.
- Write your inventory as the movers also prepare theirs. Take stock of all items packed and loaded. Make a comparison of the inventories. It’s crucial in case of compensation.
- Scope the new area before moving in. Make friends and learn the rules of the estate. You may unintentionally step on toes. It is important to be in good terms with new neighbors.
Factors to consider when hiring a moving company
Get a directory of moving companies in Illinois from IMAWA. The association has 95% of all the movers in the state. They are legitimate and have different experiences. Validate the companies in depth at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association.
- The company’s insurance number and the validity
- Whether the company is licensed to move household items
- If the company has unresolved complaints and pending violations
- The experience and resources the company owns
Verify their assessment with Better Business Bureau. The organization rates the best movers with an A, while mediocre movers have poor ratings. Companies with no ratings avoid assessment due to their substandard services.
Hire A-1 Auto Transport to handle your move
If you want a straight-forward and smooth moving process, A-1 Auto Transport is the company to hire. We have incredible services at affordable rates. You will be served by masterly trained employees who offer solid solutions to any query you pose.
Our services include
- Full-service moves
- Apartment relocations
- Office moves
- Door to door relocations
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- State to state moves
- Storage services
- Cheap Harvard movers
Contact us today
Call 1-888-509-3123 or email A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get a free moving quote.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org