Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Hartselle, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Hartselle, Alabama Professional Auto Shipping
Hartselle is a small city near Decatur and has a local population of around 14,000 people. Hartselle is a town where people enjoy a simple lifestyle and people can often be seen exploring the wooded area near the city as they enjoy hunting, camping and hiking and other outdoor activities. Fishing is a very popular sport in Hartselle and the city has an annual fishing competition for adults as well as children. The school system in Hartselle has been ranked as one of the best in the entire state and the crime rate is one of the lowest in Alabama. The downtown district has several small antique shops and gift shops as well as small, locally owned retail shops and variety stores.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Nashville to Hartselle||125$||125 miles||1-2 days|
|Chicago to Hartselle||597$||448 miles||2-4 days|
|Hartselle to Houston||551$||734 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to Hartselle||713$||950 miles||3-5 days|
|Hartselle to Minneapolis||604$||1007 miles||4-6 days|
|Hartselle to Phoenix||973$||1622 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
For more information about car shipping to Alabama, continue here.
Preparing a Vehicle When Shipping to Hartselle
Your vehicle needs to be fully prepared for auto transport when you plan to have it shipped to Hartselle. Use the following information to make sure yours is ready to go:
- Make sure that you have the proof of insurance from the transporter.
- It’s a good idea to make sure your personal vehicle insurance is up to date.
- Wash the car or have it washed professionally. All dirt needs to be removed from the exterior of the vehicle to prepare it for the physical inspection when it is picked up.
- Clean the inside and remove all personal items. Some transporters will need the carpet steam cleaned but that is at the discretion of the company you hire.
- All removable items should be taken off the exterior of the car. This includes spoilers, luggage racks, bike racks and tool boxes that are not welded onto the vehicle.
- Fuel should be lowered to around a quarter tank and other fluids should be checked to make sure there are no leaks.
- Battery, tires, and brakes need to be in good condition.
- A spare key needs to be made for the driver. The driver must have a key to the doors, trunk, and ignition.
- Contact information needs to be exchanged with the driver in case of an emergency while the car is in transit.
- Be sure to get an after-hours number from the company to reach them during off hours.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Hartselle Auto Transport Index
Holland is an award-winning auto transport and logistics company that operates in the central and southeast areas of the United States. They can transport cars, trucks, SUV’s and all other motor vehicles and all auto transport services are fully licensed and insured. Holland is registered with the U.S. DOT and they have one of the lowest claim ratios in the auto transport industry.
41 Ipsco Street, Decatur, AL 35601
Arab Cartage and Express Company
Arab Cartage and Express Co. is a fully licensed and insured freight shipping and transport company. They have been in the Arab, Alabama area for many years and have an excellent track record for safe and reliable auto transport services.
1101 Nathan Road SW, Arab, AL 35016
Danny Lynn Transporting Inc.
Danny Lynn Transporting Inc. is a fully insured and licensed car shipping and freight shipping company that can transport motor vehicles and other freight to the southern states of the United States. They have accreditation from the FMCSA and they are registered with the U.S. DOT.
2001 Blue Spring Road NW, Huntsville, AL 35810
BPI is a family owned and operated small trucking company that has been in business since 1988. They are fully insured with $1 billion in liability as well as $100,000 in cargo insurance. They offer competitive rates and can transport motor vehicles to all 48 states of the continental U.S.
930 Old Trinity Road, Decatur, AL 35601
Hartselle includes ZIP codes: