In the City of Harrington, you will find that auto transport companies are located all over the place, in and near the city’s borders. Finding a company that you can trust with the relocation of your pride and joy is simpler than you might assume.
Any reputable and professional transport company will have years of experience, all of the proper licensing, DOT approval, and a history of happy customers. By law, transport companies must also carry insurance coverage, so if the company does not carry insurance, don’t hire them.
Get ready for an easy process. After calling the transport company and going over the motorcycle shipping services, fees charged, and scheduling the date of transport, all you have to do is prepare the vehicle. If the bike is brand new, then there should be no worries. Otherwise, clean off the bike and don’t leave anything left behind. Only the factory features should be left on the vehicle. Even the gas tank should read a quarter of a tank full or less.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Door to Door Services.
Door to door services make the entire process even more convenient. The auto transport company will pick the motorcycle up from wherever it is located and then drop it off at the specified address. You must be present for this. If you aren’t able to be there, inform the company of what responsible party will be present and make sure that they have all of the right documentation, including the bike’s keys ready for the driver.
Terminal to Terminal Services.
When a person chooses terminal to terminal services, they are responsible for getting the motorcycle to the terminal specified by the auto transport company on the date scheduled. When the bike is released into the care of the transport company at the terminal, make sure you have the documentation needed and that you hand the keys over. Then, the driver will inform you of the next terminal the vehicle will arrive at for pickup.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?