Hanford Long Distance Moving Companies
Long distance house moves are a daunting and tasking endeavour. If you are alone or have a few pieces of furniture, then it's possible to do it on your own. However, if you have a house or office full of furniture then it becomes very tasking to go the DIY way.
We are professional movers based in California and we can ensure your move to Hanford runs smoothly. We have plenty of tips and tricks that will be very helpful. Other than moving household goods, we also relocate cars.
Tips to make your move easier
- Bubble wrap: Prevent your delicate items from getting damaged by securing them with bubble wrap. Make sure to place the bubble wrap inward to hold your things in place. Put a masking tape or sticker on your bubble wrap to have space to write on for easy identification. Bubble wrap is hard to see through.
- Cotton Pads or Balls: Your cosmetic bags can be a little shaky during your move. Place some cotton pads or balls on your powders and eyeshadows to prevent them from cracking. It will be very hard to clean out spillage if they break.
- Wrap the Opening of Toiletries: Prevent your toiletries from leaking during your move by wrapping plastic around each bottle’s mouth.
- Labeled Bag for Screws: Be cautious when packing the screws of your furniture. Get a ziplock or a container and label it properly. This will prevent loss and mixing up of the screws.
- Plastic Wrap: Instead of unloading your drawers and containers, just use a plastic wrap to keep your items in place. It will help you save time for packing while still making it easier for you to unpack after your move.
- Leave it to the professionals: A successful move is best executed by professionals. Do not carry fragile or heavy furniture; let the movers lift it for you with proper moving equipment.
- Moving Day Essentials: On the day of the move, prepare a moving day kit with your essentials. A moving day kit is easily accessible when you need it. This will prevent you from rummaging through boxes looking for essentials.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Coordinate your move: With a reliable moving company, you will get a solid team of moving professionals who will offer assistance from start to finish. They are trained to properly handle, coordinate and execute the entire process in a convenient way.
- Superior packing: Packing valuable items on your own can increase the risk of damage or breakage while relocating. Professional movers in Hanford will provide the right type of packing materials and equipment that will guarantee a safe move. Whether your items are fragile, heavy or delicate they will arrive without any damage or breakage.
How to find the best moving company
Not all movers who promise the moon, are equipped to handle your move. You need to be able to differentiate the real deal from imposters. Here is what to take note of when searching for the best mover in Hanford:
- Experience: With age comes wisdom. The longer the business has been in operation, the better served they are to execute a successful move.
- Legality: Never settle for a mover that is not registered with the US Department of Transportation. Also, ensure they are recognized as interstate movers by the state of California.
- Reputation: A mover is only as good as their reputation. The best way to access their credibility is by reading online reviews and testimonials. If the business is not BBB accredited you ought to steer clear of it.
Our moving services
- Local and Long Distance Moving
- State to State and Cross Country Moving
- Residential and Commercial Moving
- Heavy Furniture- Example: Pool Table and Piano Moving
- Door to Door Moving
- International Relocations
- Full-Service Packing and Unpacking
- Moving Storage Solutions
- Packaging Materials and Solutions
- Military and Student Moving
- Office Relocations
- Apartment and Studio Relocations
- Vehicle Relocations
- Cheap Hanford movers
- Same day moves
Why A-1 auto transport?
All our moves are customized to the needs of the client. It doesn’t matter whether you are moving a studio apartment or an eight bedroomed skyscraper. We will ensure your move is done in less than 48 hours and to the highest degree of quality.
Get in touch!
If you are planning a move to or from Hanford, kindly contact our experts on our toll-free line 888-509-3213. Don’t forget to get free estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.