Hanapepe, Hawaii Professional Auto Shipping
The name “Hanapepe” means “crushed bay” and it has long been called this due to the fact that for many years the town was prone to landslides that reached into the valley. The town of Hanapepe has a superb selection of shopping centers as well as restaurants to choose from when going out. There are more than 10 art galleries, several jewelry shops, bookstores, gifts shops, clothing and shoe shops and specialty shops and boutiques as well as more than 10 local restaurants. The Hanapepe Café is one of the most popular places to dine and socialize with friends and family. You can also find surfing, snorkeling and diving, jogging and walking paths and horseback riding.
For more information about Hanapepe including a detailed history of the town, you can visit the Hanapepe website.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Phoenix to Hanapepe||$1217||3043 miles||7-11 days|
|Hanapepe to Dallas||$1618||4046 miles||9-13 days|
|Hanapepe to Kansas City||$1699||4248 miles||10-14 days|
|Hanapepe to New Orleans||$1802||4504 miles||10-14 days|
|Hanapepe to Detroit||$2013||5031 miles||11-15 days|
|Miami Beach to Hanapepe||$2138||5346 miles||12-16 days|
|Philadelphia to Hanapepe||$2152||5381 miles||12-16 days|
|Boston to Hanapepe||$2293||5733 miles||12-16 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Getting Your Vehicle Ready for Shipment to Hanapepe
You can have your vehicle ready for shipping to Hawaii by following these tips from A-1 Auto Transport for vehicle preparation:
- Your car will undergo a full inspection by the USDA at the exit port. You need to make sure it has been washed and all dirt or mud has been removed.
- Be sure to check the engine for grease splatters or fluid leaks. Cars that have fluid leaks will most likely be denied access to shipment until the leaks have been repaired.
- Fold back all exterior mirrors and fold down antennas. If antennas are not collapsible, you will need to remove them.
- Lower the fuel to ¼ tank.
- Check the battery to ensure it is charged.
- Check the tire pressure to make sure it all four tires are properly inflated.
- Disable any security system the car may have installed.
- Remove all personal items from the interior. This includes removable CD players, DVD monitors and other electronics that can be removed and are not stock items on the vehicle.
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Hanapepe Auto Shipping Directory
A-1 Auto Transport has put together a transport directory for you to use when shipping a car to Hanapepe.
Bulldog Auto Transport has been in business for more than 7 years and provides door to door transport to Hawaii from the Mainland U.S. They are fully licensed, bonded and insured and associated with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. They can safely transport all makes and models of motor vehicles and can be called 24 hours per day to get a quote and book shipping.
Road Runner Auto Transport
Road Runner Auto Transport delivers cars, trucks, vans and SUV’s for individuals, dealerships, and business nationwide to and from Hawaii. They are registered with the US DOT and are fully licensed, insured and bonded for vehicle transport. They also transport boats, motorcycles, classic, antique and exotic cars as well as heavy machinery and oversized loads. You can contact a professional shipping agent by phone for a quote and to schedule your vehicle for transport service.
Prostar Auto Transport
Prostar Auto Transport is a female owned and operated transporter that can safely relocate your vehicle to Hawaii from the continental US. They have been in business for more than 23 years and are licensed and insured as well as have accreditation from the Better Business Bureau. You can contact an agent today for a price to ship your car and to book transport.
Hanapepe includes ZIP codes