- Hamtramck Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why You Should Hire A Moving Company
- How To Find The Best Mover In Hamtramck
- Tips Towards A Stress Free Move
- A-1 Auto Transport Moving Services
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Get In Touch
Hamtramck Long Distance Moving Companies
Hamtramck in Wayne County, Michigan, is surrounded almost entirely by Detroit. The city has a Polish feel due to the names of the streets and businesses. If you would love to immerse yourself in a different culture and learn a new language, Hamtramck is the city for you. There are over 30 different cultures that co-exist peacefully in the city. You can enjoy cuisines from Asia, the Middle East and Africa at almost each corner of the city. The city also features heavily in the music scene with punk and rock genres taking center stage. Move to Hamtramck and visit the automobile factories of the 20th century. You can view the earliest cars made in the country at the Ford Piquette Avenue Plant. Choose A-1 Auto Transport, choose excellence. We are a premier moving and auto transport company working in Wayne County for the last 25 years.
Why you should hire a moving company
- Keep your friendship intact: When moving, you need friends to help with packing and loading. Some may be busy, but they still free time to help a friend. This inconveniences them and they can work carelessly so as to finish the job quickly. Some may also break your items and not repay them. This will strain your friendship. Moving companies such as A-1 Auto Transport enjoy engaging with their customers and knowing how to make their move smooth. They are also accountable for all your items when moving.
- Your chosen time to move: Winter is the best time for moving since the moving charges are reduced and there are fewer people moving. It also poses a challenge due to the ice blocks and poor visibility. Professional movers have worked under such conditions for years. They know how to safely move your items within the agreed timeline. They have modified trucks which can navigate the poor roads.
- Strenuous task: Moving is a time-consuming and tiresome task. You need to pack hundreds of items and carry them for numerous trips to the vehicle. You also need to change your address, hire a baby sitter and other multiple activities before moving day. This is not only stressful, but it can also result to injuries. Save yourself the body ache and hire A-1 Auto Transport.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best mover in Hamtramck
Get a list of state to state moving companies at the American Movers and Storage Association. Use the Michigan Movers Association for movers operating within the state of Michigan.
Check the consumer complaint history of the company at the Better Business Bureau. The site allows customers to file complaints if they feel they received substandard services. They act as mediators in the disagreements. It’s advisable to use companies that are accredited by the organization since they have to respond to the organizations demands or risk being deregistered.
Ensure all the companies you engage with have the appropriate licenses and insurance. The household goods license should have been operational for the last three years. The insurance information should be updated and comprehensive according to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association requirements.
Tips towards a stress free move
- Make your moving date flexible. Avoid moving when most people are moving. This includes the weekends and end months of the summer season. Moving costs are usually inflated.
- When conducting a long distance move, ensure you hire a moving company, get an in-house moving estimate and acquire moving supplies at least three months in advance.
- Go through your belongings and get rid of items you don’t need. Based on where you are moving to, some clothing or furniture could be unnecessary. Donate them to local charities or sell them via a garage sale.
- Take pictures of your house arrangement and electrical connections. The photographs come in handy when re-installing electrical set-ups.
- Visit the new area before you move in. Move around and acquaint yourself with the locals and make friends. It helps you settle faster.
A-1 Auto Transport moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Corporate relocations
- Office moves
- Storage services
- Apartment relocations
- Piano moves
- Local moves
- Pool table moves
Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
A-1 Auto Transport engages the public frequently to improve our services and establish better pricing. We are easily accessible through our digitized communication platforms and have offices in major metros across the state of Michigan.
Get in touch
Call us now on 1-888-509-3213 and make your relocation smooth. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get free professional moving consultation.