Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Hampton County, South Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Hampton County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Hampton County lies in southern South Carolina. It was named after a civil war general who later became the governor of the state. Consider A-1 Auto Transport when shipping cars to or from Hampton County. We also serve the neighboring counties of Colleton, Bamberg, Beaufort, Jasper, Effingham, Allendale and Screven.
Our affordable services
Open-air vs. enclosed shipping: Most of our customers prefer our open trailers for transportation. Not only is this mode of transportation cheaper than the enclosed service but it is also more regular. Enclosed shipping on the other hand is a safer way to transport high-value cars. Our enclosed trailers are fitted with modern equipment to provide best protection to your car. With this option, you can sit easy not worrying about the elements damaging your machine.
Terminal vs. door-to-door delivery: Convenience is at the core of a seamless shipping experience. With this in mind, we provide door-to-door delivery to you if you are tight on schedule. You only need to direct us to the address from where we collect your car and we will deliver it at your doorstep. However, if you want to test drive your car after it has been shipped; terminal shipping is your best bet. It’s also cheaper compared to door-to-door delivery. We will guide you through picking the most convenient shipping terminals around South Carolina.
- Non-op car hauling: Quite a number of our customers shipping cars to or from Hampton County require us to haul their inoperable cars. We have done that excellently, thanks to our well-trained drivers and specialized equipment.
- International shipping: We have stretched our tentacles to cover international destinations. We will help you overcome the customs documentation hurdle as wells as the logistics. You have a partner in A-1 Auto Transport.
Clean your car thoroughly. This not only makes the car presentable but also easy to spot dents and scratches during inspection. We recommend that you take clear photographs of the car before it is shipped.
- Remove all personal items from your car. These belongings may increase the weight of your car consequently increasing your bill. The FMSCA also prohibits us from carrying such items and should they get damaged or lost, you are likely not to be compensated.
- Have all fluids at recommended levels and ensure there are no leaks. The fuel level should not exceed a quarter-full of the gas tank. The danger of exceeding this level is there may be leakages while in transit.
- Disable the car alarm. Our drivers can get frustrated when on the road every time your car alarm goes off.
- Check your local DMV to acquaint yourself with driver licensing regulations and more information on shipping cars to or from Hampton County.
Your car, our priority!
We assure you of a safe, affordable and timely service. Get down to A-1 Auto Transport website to get your free, no-obligation quote. Call us on 1-800-452-2880 for more information.
Zip codes included in Hampton County
- 29911- Brunson
- 29918- Estill
- 29939- Estill
- 29921- Furman
- 29923- Gifford
- 29913- Hampton
- 29924- Hampton
- 29932- Luray
- 29939- Scotia
- 29944- Varnville
- 29945- Yemassee
- 29918- Lena
- 29939- Lena