Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Hamilton, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Hamilton Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Hamilton is the largest city as well as the county seat of Marion County in Alabama. The city is famous for the annual Jerry Brown Arts Festival, which attracts some of the best folk pottery artists from across the country. If you are moving, buying or selling a car, choose A-1 Auto Transport for reliable shipping. Few companies can match our ability on shipping cars to or from Hamilton.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Hamilton to Memphis||149$||149 miles||1-2 days|
|Hamilton to Dallas||451$||601 miles||3-5 days|
|Chicago to Hamilton||496$||661 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to Hamilton||610$||1017 miles||4-6 days|
|Los Angeles to Hamilton||1164$||1940 miles||5-7 days|
|Hamilton to Seattle||1217$||2432 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our coverage in Hamilton
A-1 Auto Transport ships to all parts of Hamilton from any section of the country. You may choose the door-to-door service and have the car delivered to your residence or office. We have a network of partnerships with storage and shipping terminals around Alabama to give you an affordable terminal-to-terminal shipping option.
Transport services offered in Hamilton
Open-air shipping and enclosed shipping are the most commonly used domestic transportation options.
- Open-air shipping: The cars travel on an open trailer, which has room for about 8-12 cars. It is the most economical transport option.
- Enclosed shipping: The cars use covered transport to protect them from damage by the elements or other roadside risks. It is a highly effective transport option for high-end luxury cars and exotics.
When you are shipping cars to or from Hamilton with a different country in mind, you can count on us to give convenient and reliable transport options.
- Roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) explains how we load and unload vehicles on cargo ships. It is the cheapest international shipping option.
- Lift-on/lift-off (LoLo) is an option used to load and unload non-running cargo using cranes. It is quite common when using containerized transport.
- Shipping containers have enough room to keep your car and your household goods when moving to a different country.
Cars that we ship
A-1 Auto Transport offers shipping services for all kinds of vehicles including ATVs, SUVs, motorcycles, boats, yachts, trucks, golf carts, jet skis, and snowmobiles. Check out our website for a more detailed list.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove personal stuff from the car. You should also remove custom items like bicycle racks, DVD players, and GPS systems. The FMCSAwill not allow the transport company to ship these items in your car.
- Resolve any existing mechanical problems. Write down special operation instructions for any mechanical issues that you cannot clear in time.
- Check and fill up the engine oil, coolant, and other necessary fluids. Make sure that the battery has a full charge and you have well-inflated tires.
- Keep the fuel level at 1/4 of the tank. Transporters keep this limit as a safety measure, while you can also benefit by getting your rates dropped.
- Give the car a thorough wash. It will help you and the transporter to make a correct inspection.
- Remove toll tags and stickers so that you don’t get charged at toll stations.
- Remove external loose items, retract the antenna, fold-in the side-view mirrors, and cover all parts that you can’t remove.
About A-1 Auto Transport
We are one of the biggest transport companies in the U.S. Our car shipping experience spans over two decades, covering domestic and international destinations. We serve all kinds of shippers, from college students, dealerships, car rentals, manufacturers, members of the military, professional athletes, and many others.
Further preparation tips
Shipping cars from one coast to another across the country can take about 1-2 weeks. Overseas transport usually takes the longest time, with boat transport taking about 3-8 weeks. A lot more planning goes into enclosed shipping and door-to-door shipping options. You might have to wait a little longer to receive your delivery on these options. You will find it hard to start using your car immediately if you do not have the right license and registration documents. Apply for these documents at the local Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). Find out about the state regulations on shipping cars to or from Hamilton while you are at the DMV. Your excitement about moving to a new place can fizzle out easily if finding your way around becomes difficult. Familiarize yourself with the directions to important areas around the region. Learn the directions to the appointed delivery terminal across the state. An effective door-to-door delivery can only happen if you have an easily accessible address. Check if there are any barriers around your neighborhood, which may stop the delivery truck from reaching your residence. Pick a nearby school or public parking lot for delivery where this is the case.
Get a free shipping quote!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.