The Halls Crossroads Car Show is a true local show. The event is held for the benefit of the Halls Band Program, which receives 100% of the proceeds. The event includes plenty of prizes and awards, live music by Highway 33 and other bands, a 50/50 raffle, and a special appearance by the Easter Bunny! The event is chaired by community leader Don Dixon, and he can answer any questions you have.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The event is open to all vehicles including originals, antiques, hot rods, customs, trucks, and motorcycles. No matter if they are old are new, all are welcome!
Prizes: Prizes for the event include:
- Best in Show.
- Band Director’s Choice.
- Best Paint.
- Best Motor.
- Best Interior.
- Top Original – Late 1991 & Newer.
- Top Original – Early 1990 & Older.
- Top Daily Driver/Unfinished.
- Top Import.
- Top Motorcycle.
- Club Trophy (Most Registered Vehicles).
Dates: April 4, 2015.
Time: 9am – 4pm.
Location: Food City Parking Lot.
Registration: $20 pre-registration, $25 day of the show.
Charities: All proceeds from the event are donated to the Halls Band Program.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?