Hackensack Long Distance Moving Companies
Hackensack, the county seat of Bergen County is situated in the state of New Jersey. It is an inner suburb of New York City which ensures a constant supply of affordable manufactured goods and access to well-developed infrastructure. Hackensack has county government departments and small-sized business that employ a huge chunk of the population. The city also has county parks and museums that have a rich history of the state’s formation. If you need a relaxing and stress-free move to Hackensack, talk to A-1 Auto Transport. We have the most advanced moving and vehicle relocation services.
Why deal with a moving company?
- Delivery window: When moving for long distances, you want to know when your items will arrive. Self-moves unlike moving companies do not have a specific delivery time. Moving companies plan for the move months in advance; mapping out all requirements and possible incidents such as unfavorable weather and traffic jams. Since they handle moving on a regular basis, they can estimate the exact time a move will take.
- Value for money: Moving companies make the customer feel valued. They have to be at their best to get more business; they know that a happy customer is free marketing for them. They train their employees such that they can provide quality services throughout the move. In case the customer is not satisfied, the company goes out of its way to rectify the situation.
- Candid estimate: You need to have an exact estimate of what your move will cost to make it efficient and smooth. Moving companies provide a 10% binding in-house estimate of what the entire move will cost which includes all your items, hidden costs and any eventualities. This ensures your final moving cost is roughly equal to the estimate and can only have a variance of 10%.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips to make your move smooth
- Start preparations for the move 2-3 months in advance. Long distance moves are time-consuming and tiresome; beginning early enough ensures you are efficient throughout the moving process.
- Move during the off-season. Most people tend to move during the summer when rates are high and the roads congested. If you make your move during the winter or autumn season, you are sure of a great deal due to the low number of people moving.
- Establish how much you want to spend. Long distance moves are more expensive than other moves due to the distance and huge number of items. Make the budget bearing in mind hidden costs and unforeseen circumstances. It helps keep expenses in check while improving your efficiency.
- When packing, ask friends to help with bulky furniture and clothes. You can also hire a moving company to pack delicate items and valuables. They are covered by customized insurance which repays the entire value in case of an accident.
- Separate personal items and essentials and move them in your car. Pack the essentials in a first night bag and the personal items in a box.
Find the best mover in Hackensack
Use verified online sites to get names of moving companies in your area. Yelp and Craigslist are some of the trustworthy sites that have thousands of mentions about moving companies. Check how previous customers review and rate moving companies. Go for the company with the most positive reviews. If you have to use additional online sites ensure they are verified by certification authorities like VeriSign.
Validate the company’s credentials at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. The association regulates interstate movers to ensure they comply with standards from the United States Department of Transport. They check the movers; registration certificate, household goods moving license, consumer complaints and insurance information.
Ask different moving companies for a quote and compare their rates and services. Movers provide discounts according to the number of items, services purchased, or distance involved. The higher the number of each, the larger the discount.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
We have a presence in all the 50 states of the country and overseas. This has enabled us get experience on the different environments which has consequently improved our services. Our customer testimonials page speaks of our unrivalled service.
Our moving services
- Vacation moves
- Military moves
- College moves
- Pet transport
- Vehicle transport
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Small moves
- College moves
- Local moves
- Senior moves
Get in touch
Try us out, visit A-1 Auto Transport and feel free to engage us. Fill out the form at the top of our page and receive a free moving quote. Please don’t hesitate to call us on 1-888-509-3213 for additional details.