Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Habersham County, Georgia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Habersham County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
You no longer have to worry about getting quality auto shipping solutions in Habersham County! A-1 Auto Transport guarantees you quality services at an affordable rate. Our drivers are trained to take care of vehicles in their possession whether they’re shipping a vehicle to Georgia or to overseas locations. We have a fleet of transport trailers that can easily ship vehicles such as ATVs, RVs, motorcycles, vans, sedans, trucks, buses, and SUVs.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Charlotte to Habersham County||$186||186 miles||1-2 days|
|Nashville to Habersham County||$282||282 miles||2-4 days|
|Habersham County to Washington, D.C.||$432||579 miles||2-4 days|
|Detroit to Habersham County||$522||696 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to Habersham County||$603||805 miles||3-5 days|
|Habersham County to Denver||$861||1435 miles||4-6 days|
|San Jose to Habersham County||$1010||2527 miles||7-9 days|
|Habersham County to Phoenix||$1159||1932 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Habersham County
Road transport is our preferred medium of moving vehicles in Habersham County. The 279 square mile area has a good road network which comprises of major highways and state roads. Our drivers are familiar with these roads and often use them when shipping cars to or from Habersham County. U.S. Routes 23, 123, and 441 are the major transportation routes we use in the area to connect to cities and towns within Georgia and beyond.
Apart from Habersham County, we also extend our auto shipping services to adjacent counties such as Rabun County to the north, Stephens County to the east, Banks County to the south, Hall County to the southwest, White County to the west, and Towns County to the northwest. We also extend our services to Oconee County in the eastern part of South Carolina. Our drivers use a number of state routes to reach these locations which include State Routes 15, 17, 105, 115, 197, 255, 356,365, 384, and 385.
We offer a wide range of automobile transportation options for US residents and those living abroad. Here are some that are ideal for shipping cars to or from Habersham County.
- Terminal to terminal delivery: We offer a cheaper delivery option by dropping off vehicles at the nearest terminal to you. We have a network of terminal facilities in the US that accommodate vehicles before pick up by the vehicle owner. We also offer door to door transportation if you are looking for a more convenient delivery option.
- ATV shipping: We ship ATVs of all sizes using both enclosed and open transport trailers. The off-road vehicles are well secured using non-abrasive ties while on transit to ensure that they reach their destination in one piece. Our rates for shipping ATVs to near and far off locations are very pocket friendly.
- Interstate car towing: Don’t want to drive your car across states? We will tow your vehicle for you and deliver it to the new location safely. We use advanced towing technology as well as equipment to move vehicles from one location to another. All the cars we tow from state to state are insured to protect their value while in transit.
Reach out to us!
A-1 Auto Transport has been shipping cars to or from Habersham County for over two decades. We are a team of shipping professionals that offer top notch services to vehicle owners from all over the world. To get more information about us, call our sales team today!
Zip codes included in Habersham County
- 30510- Alto
- 30523- Clarkesville
- 30531- Cornelia
- 30535- Demorest
- 30544- Demorest
- 30544- Habersham
- 30563- Mount Airy
- 30580- Turnerville