Safe And Reliable Guernsey County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Touring Guernsey County in Ohio assures you of delightful experiences. Enjoy golfing, hiking, camping and zip lining in Salt Fork State Park. Cambridge, the county seat, has numerous parks and museums making it a perfect tourist destination. In the spirit of touring, A-1 Auto Transport is shipping cars to or from Guernsey County affordably.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Guernsey County to Detroit||$279||279 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Guernsey County to Philadelphia||$385||385 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Guernsey County to Nashville||$468||468 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Miami to Guernsey County||$679||1133 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Portland to Guernsey County||$1009||2524 miles||7 - 9 days|
|San Diego to Guernsey County||$1158||2316 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Guernsey County to Phoenix||$1177||1963 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Guernsey County to Seattle||$1239||2479 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Pick your best service
We have deliberately modeled our services to cater to all our customer needs and budget. These services include:
- Open-air and enclosed shipping. When you just want to ship your everyday-use car, opt for open shipping option. It’s cheaper and more regular than enclosed shipping. However, enclosed transportation is your best bet when it comes to extra protection for your high-value car.
- Non-op and salvage hauling. Transporting an inoperable car can get puzzling. However, with our specialized equipment, we can ship your car safely and timely.
- Door-to-door and terminal deliveries. Convenience is our first language. For that reason, our customers get to enjoy the door-to-door service that ensures convenience. Your vehicle is delivered at your home or office. If that’s not for you, you can as well go for a cheaper option, terminal delivery. You only have to drop your car at one of our shipping terminals and pick it up at the destination terminal.
- International shipping. We have been taking on international assignments well above shipping cars to or from Guernsey County. You get to choose between the faster and pricier air freight and the cheaper sea freight. Container shipping provides additional protection for your vehicle while its cheaper alternative is RoRo shipping.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
One crucial detail you should look for in an auto shipper is the experience. A-1 Auto Transport has been around for over two decades hauling cars in Guernsey County and the rest of the US. Beyond having extensive experience in the transport industry, we are:
- Fully licensed and bonded. Our licenses include that from the US Department of Transportation. By working with us, you’re assured that you are working with legitimate people.
- Safe and reliable. Finding a reliable auto shipper can somewhat be hard. A-1 Auto Transport has put in place safety measures to ensure that your car reaches you without a scratch or dent. A good way to ascertain the safety standards of a car hauler is by going through online reviews. Our past customers have always said good things about us; check their
- Fast and timely. Our customer service team will ensure that the transportation process is initiated as fast as possible. Our drivers on the other end will work day and night to ensure your car reaches you in good time.
- Have a real-time GPS tracking system. We kill all the anxiety our customers may have when shipping cars to or from Guernsey County with us by our GPS tracking system. You will be kept in the loop of every move made by our drivers on the road.
Before you make a decision…
Consider the safety of your car. By choosing A-1 Auto Transport, you are choosing a safe, timely and affordable service. Before you go, grab your free, instant quote now.
Zip codes included in Guernsey County
- 43725- Cambridge
- 43750- Cambridge
- 43723- Byesville
- 43732- Cumberland
- 43736- Fairview
- 43755- Lore City
- 43768- Old Washington
- 43772- Pleasant City
- 43736- Quaker City
- 43773- Quaker City
- 43780- Senecaville
- 43722- Buffalo
- 43749- Kimbolton
- 43778- Salesville
- 43750- Kipling
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.