Safe And Reliable Guadalupe Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Guadalupe is a small city situated in the northwestern side of Santa Barbara County, California. It is named in honor of Our Lady of Guadalupe, a title referring to the Virgin Mary. Its main economic contributors are agriculture and oil production. Some of the places to visit and things to do include the Judy Baca Guadalupe Murals Project at city hall, the Guadalupe-Nipomo Dunes, Oso Flaco Lake nature Area, Rancho Guadalupe Dunes Preserve, birding, and visiting the nearby beach. The city is also home to Vandenberg Air Force Base which is a department of defense space and missile testing base which places satellites into orbit. If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Guadalupe, get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport. We are one of the biggest, fastest, most efficient, and affordable on-demand shipping companies based in America. We have been in the industry for over 25 years and have grown into one of the shipping powerhouses in the world.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Guadalupe to Sacramento||$331||331 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Guadalupe to Seattle||$630||1051 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Guadalupe to Albuquerque||$689||919 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Nashville to Guadalupe||$1068||2136 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Chicago to Guadalupe||$1973||2147 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Guadalupe to Atlanta||$1153||2306 miles||6 - 8 days|
|New York to Guadalupe||$1171||2929 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Guadalupe to St. Louis||$1174||1957 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Guadalupe
We are capable of shipping cars and other items to any corner of the 1.3 miles that make up the city. Our drivers are always being trained to cope with emerging technologies and various challenges that they may face along the road. The most common road we use when we are shipping cars to or from Guadalupe is Highway 1.
Our service delivery also stretches to the adjacent towns and cities such as Santa Maria, Arroyo Grande, Grover Beach, San Luis Obispo, Lompoc, Morro Bay, Atascadero, Isla Vista, Goleta, Santa Barbara, Taft, Carpinteria, Avenal, and Coalinga.
- Door to door pick-up and delivery. This is one of the most popular services we offer. The client just needs to schedule a pick-up and a driver will be sent over to your house or workplace to fetch your vehicle. You do not need to deliver your car to a shipping terminal. We do all the heavy lifting for you.
- Freight shipping. People looking to ship items that do not include cars can rely on freight shipping to get their items to wherever they want. Under freight shipping, there are no limitations on the size and weight of items that you can ship. If it can be moved, then we can ship it. Some of the things we ship and the services we offer under this mode of shipping include engines, turbines, construction materials and supplies, refrigerated containers, warehousing, and storage facilities.
- Military POV shipping. We have shipped thousands of vehicles for people in the military. They are constantly being relocated to various bases, according to where they are needed most. They are one of the groups that we offer price-cuts and discounts to. These discounts cover every member of the military, whether actively serving or retired, and also their dependants.
- Enclosed shipping
- Air-ride suspension
- Open-air transport
Vehicles that we ship
At A-1 Auto Transport, no shipping job is too daunting for us. We ship a wide array of vehicles which come in different shapes and sizes. Some of them include:
- Recreational vehicles
- All-terrain vehicles such as quad bikes and buggies
- Boats that include fishing boats, houseboats, Catamarans, yacht and many other watercraft.
- Luxury vehicles
- Salvaged cars
- Non-operational vehicles
How to prepar eyour vehicle for shipping
Here are some of the things you need to do to ensure that your vehicle is ready for the shipping process:
- It shouldn't have any of your personal items. Clear them out and make sure that your car does not have any loose or aftermarket items which might get damaged or stolen.
- Your vehicle should only have a quarter full tank of gas.
- Take your car to a qualified mechanic to be serviced.
- Ensure that your vehicle is clean in order to see any dents and scratches. Taking pictures of them is a good way of documenting the damages as it offers clear evidence should the need arise.
- Disable your car alarm system, parking passes, and toll tags.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
Ship with us
Partnering with us puts you in a better position of having a successful and stress-free shipping experience. We have an experienced workforce and the requisite equipment to fulfill any shipping order.
Get in touch with us
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.