- Groton Long Distance Moving Companies
- Tips To Ease Your Move
- Why You Should Hire A Professional Mover
- How To Identify A Reliable Moving Company
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Our Moving Services
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Contact Us
Groton Long Distance Moving Companies
Groton is home to the Naval Submarine Base New London. It's located on the Thames River in New London County, Connecticut. There are varied reasons for people to move to a new city. It might be college related, work related, or to join your spouse. For the moving process to be successful, you need to hire the right mover to help you relocate easily. A-1 Auto Transport is a professional moving company based in Connecticut offering top-notch moving services including vehicle transport with a promise to giving you the most memorable moving experience.
Tips to ease your move
Start packing early: You have enough time to organize yourself and ensure you pack all the important items including documents. Don’t wait until you only have two weeks to start packing, you’ll end up frustrated.
Clean your items: Before moving, wipe the dust off your furniture and other items. Also, clean out your refrigerator and finish the perishable food. Moving with clean items will make it easy to arrange your new house and eliminate the chances of mould forming, especially, in the refrigerator.
Don’t carry flammables: Flammable materials will pose a risk both to your items and the movers. Avoid carrying any flammables such as acid, gasoline, paint thinner and aerosol cans. It's best to give them away to your neighbors or dispose them.
Order packing supplies: You need plenty of boxes for your household items. Order packing supplies from the local stores or the moving company. Some movers even issue them free of charge. You also need tape to seal the boxes. Remember to label your boxes as you pack to make it easy to know where to place them.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional mover
- Efficiency: Professional movers work swiftly and with great speed while maximizing space in the packing boxes. They are quick to load and have your household items moved within a short period of time. They save time enabling you to settle in your new home fast.
- Trucks: Getting the right truck size for your household items can be a complicated task. But with professional movers, the experts will take one look at your items and know the right truck size for a single trip. They have custom built trucks with extra protection to ensure the safety of your items during transit.
- Time: Professional movers help you avoid the hassle of moving by taking care of all your moving needs. They’ll pack, lift your heavy items, load them into the truck and move them. You get enough time to address other important issues. The chance of injuries is also greatly reduced.
- Experience: Professional movers who have been operating in the industry for a long period of time provide quality services and have all the tricks to make your move simple and efficient. They have special equipment to handle delicate household items. They have knowledge of the roads and the laws of the different states. You are assured that your household items will be in safe hands.
How to identify a reliable moving company
- A reliable mover is required by law to issue you with a copy of Your Rights and Responsibilities When You Move. This booklet outlines what a consumer needs to know about the moving company before the move.
- A reliable mover gives written estimates for your household items. Avoid companies that give estimates over the phone without sending their inspectors to assess your items.
- You should only hire companies that provide adequate insurance coverage for your household items. Confirm the insurance details of a moving company by checking the Licensing and Insurance Public database.
- Before hiring a mover, ensure they have permits to operate in the moving business. The FMCSA issues interstate movers with a USDOT Number as a permit to show they have complied with the government regulations.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our moving services
- Vehicle transportation
- College moving
- Military relocation
- Packing and unpacking
- Residential moving
- Office moving
- International moving
- Cheap Groton movers
- Same day movers
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
At A-1 Auto Transport, we focus on high-quality service delivery and affordability. We have highly skilled experts who strive to ensure the safety and security of your household items. Our experience spans over 25 years and we continue to expand our services to reach every corner of the globe. Let us take over your moving process and give you a smooth move.
Hire us today. Call our customer care experts on 888-241-3110 for advice on the best moving solutions. To get your free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.