Griffin Long Distance Moving Companies
The city is synonymous with sites of the Spanish American war. Most war veterans still reside in town. Griffin progressed to accommodate modern times. Exquisite buildings, parks, and estates were put up. The city has affordable real estate and some of the friendliest people in Georgia. Griffin is the county seat of Spalding County and has 25,000 residents. Multiple museums in the city have war antiques and stories of the city’s history. The live steamers and horse rides are available in almost all parks and botanical gardens. People move due to the favorable climate or affordable housing. At A-1 Auto Transport we handle moving and car shipping services.
Why do you need to hire professional movers?
- Safety: Moving companies handle all items safely. The items are packed in sturdy boxes with adequate cushioning. Movers have wraps and blankets that pad brittle surfaces like glasses and plastic. The trucks are air cushioned to prevent against heavy impact. The staff handling items is well trained and aware of all potential dangers. Movers deliver items in the state they left.
- Trained employees: Movers are equipped to handle heavy lifts and long hours. The employees are well built and possess the knowledge to handle shortcomings. They keep themselves on high alert through regular exercise and professional training. They use respectable communication and dress for the job. You are constantly updated on the moving progress. They also have room for emergencies.
- Right equipment: Moving companies have tools that can dismantle large furniture like king size beds or L-couches. They can hoist tens of tons several stories high and also move them through hundreds of stairs with ease. The tape holds the boxes together while straps hold down the furniture and boxes in the carrier. Dollies move very heavy loads with ease while ramps are used to navigate the multiple stairs. The trucks are modified to withstand the long journey and heavy load. They can move for thousands of kilometers with no service required. The trucks are further equipped with trackers to keep the load safe.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best mover in Griffin
Conduct an online search and view customer recommendations. A company which provides exceptional services has glowing reviews while substandard services get poor reviews. Beware of companies that generate fake reviews by registering multiple fake accounts to give them 5 stars. Use customer reviews from sites like Movingreviews.com and Yelp.
Check how a company charges for individual services. The quotation should include extra services at reduced fees. If you subscribe to loading and transport services only, then the mover should offer a 10-20% discount for packing and arranging.
Check how the company handles disagreements at BBB. The company should have proper complaint resolution skill.
The best tips to simplify your move in Griffin
Scope the new premises and take necessary measurements. Check that the arge furniture can fit in the doorways. Some items are very heavy to move across the stairs and may require hoisting along the sides of the building.
Do an inventory with:
- Rooms the items came from and the destination.
- The weight and number of items in the box.
- The type of items in the box.
Stick labels on the side of each box with a distinctive color. This makes identification easy.
Make sure the paths in the house are clear to allow easy movement of the staff.
Cover the nail holes in the walls with soap or paste.
Pack an overnight bag that has essentials like cooking items, clean clothes, and toiletries. They help you adjust and recover for a day or two as you begin unpacking.
Get free professional advice from U-Haul customer moving forums.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
We have grown our customer base to new heights in the 25 years we have been in business. Our repeat transactions and new referrals are proof of our efficient customer satisfaction. We have a customer support page that is open 24/7, ready and willing to answer your queries and offer solutions.
We provide the following services
- Commercial moves
- College moves
- Vacation moves
- Auto transport
- International moves
- Military moves
- Pet transport
- Storage services
- State to state moves
Contact us today
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org