Greenwood Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving to live with your partner? Seeking larger space? Your approach matters a lot if you want a flawless move. With a professional moving company, you'll see the benefits as opposed to moving on your own. We will take care of your household items as if they were our own and deliver them intact to your new home. So if you’re moving in or out of Greenwood, we have the perfect solution for you. We also relocate vehicles.
Top tips for a stress-free move
- Hire a sitter: It's important to find someone to take care of your kids or pets on moving day. There will be so much to do and you need to focus on the tasks at hand. Kids or pets will be a distraction from doing what you have set out to do.
- Be thorough: Before the van or truck leaves, go through every room to confirm that nothing has been left behind. Check the backyard and garden. Most people realize that they forgot the lawn mower when it's already too late.
- Declutter your house: Move with those items that you use. Our houses are filled with so much stuff and moving is an opportunity to get rid of clutter. Moving with the necessary items reduces your luggage and consequently the moving cost.
- Mail forwarding: Don’t forget to notify your bank and business associates of your move. You need to fill out a Change of Address form at your local post office or online and give them the new address. This will keep the communication going.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- It's actually cheaper to hire a professional moving company than a have DIY move. As hard as it may be to believe, this is a fact especially if it’s a long distance move. There are many expenses involved in a move. Not only do you need to hire a truck and people to load, you’ll also have to fuel the truck and pay for insurance. Additionally, you will incur extra expenditure en route.
- With a professional moving company, your safety and that of your items is guaranteed. Your belongings can get damaged during a move if not handled properly. But movers are highly skilled and know exactly what to do. You don’t have to worry about your favorite paintings or expensive TV, they are in safe hands. The risk of injuries is greatly minimized since you won’t be doing any heavy lifting.
- Professional movers offer a variety of insurance options to protect household items. They are required by law to provide the basic insurance cover of 60 cents per pound per item. This means that you’re cushioned against incurring losses in case of an accident.
- The best thing about movers is that they are experienced in their field. They are expertly trained to manage a moving process and ensure that everything goes according to plan. They have the appropriate tools and equipment that helps them work fast and efficiently. Your mind will be relaxed knowing that your move will be completed on time.
Steps to find a reliable mover
Start by looking for moving companies in your locality. Seek recommendations from your friends, neighbors, family and work colleagues. These are people you trust to give genuine and unbiased information regarding the mover.
Once you have shortlisted several moves, find out the type of services they offer and their rates. Reliable movers will send a team to inspect your house to provide you with an accurate estimate. Compare the prices and choose one that accommodates your budget.
Check with the Better Business Bureau for complaints filed against your mover. A reliable moving company responds promptly to consumer claims and tries to resolve them fast. A mover with numerous complaints should not be considered.
We offer these services
- Long distance moving
- Office relocation
- Military relocation
- Storage options
- Packing supplies
- Vehicle transport
- Residential moving
Why hire us?
Your items are valuable and our experts work day and night to keep them safe. We don’t rest until you're settled in your new house. We want nothing but the best for our clients and we pride ourselves in the quality of services we offer. A-1 Auto Transport is the right partner to help you fulfill your moving goals. We do the hard work for you to make your transition comfortable and easy.
Don’t be alone in this long and tedious journey, book a date with us by calling us now on 888-509-3213. Get free moving estimates by completing the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com