Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Greenwood, Indiana
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Greenwood Long Distance Moving Companies
Did you know that a high percentage of moves happen between the months of May and September? The reason behind this is that it is warmer and many parents want to get good schools for their kids before reopening. This is a life-changing event and whether you are moving in or out of Greenwood, hiring a reputable moving company is one of the best decisions you’ll make. A-1 Auto Transport, has been serving thousands of people for almost 30 years now. We are a top rated moving company in Indiana with branches in more than 20 states. We offer vehicle transport among other unique services tailored just for you.
The best moving tips
- Put screws and bolts in a Ziploc bag and attach them to the furniture they belong to. This will save you time locating them and minimize the chances of losing them.
- Clean your new place days before moving in. This allows the house to dry and have fresh air in. Check if there are any repairs needed especially the walls and floor. Prepping the house will ensure you settle in quickly.
- Purge your items to make room for more important stuff. Resist the urge to hold on to your ‘once favorite’ clothes. This will save you time and money to spend on other things.
- Seek the help of your friends, especially when it comes to packing. Invite them on a weekend when most of them are free and specify how you want your items packed. This will drastically reduce your workload as moving day approaches. Prepare a nice meal for them as appreciation for the help.
- If you have many electronic devices, take a photo of how the cords are connected at the back. When you get to your new place, simply reconnect them according to how they appear on the photos.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Safety: Professional movers are more experienced than you or any of your friends. They know how much you cherish your belongings and will make sure that everything is delivered intact. If you are worried about your expensive TV or sofa, let the professionals handle them. They use heavy duty wrapping materials to protect your items from damages.
- Saves time: Handling your move while working may be overwhelming. But when you hire a professional mover, you can focus on your work while they focus on your move. They will organize everything from packing to delivering your belongings to your new place. You will get sufficient time to take care of other important issues like setting up your utilities and transferring your license.
- Economical: If you picture the expense of separately hiring a truck, people to help you move, packing supplies and paying for insurance, you’ll discover it’s actually cheaper to hire a professional moving company. All the costs are based on how much stuff you have and the distance of your move. Since everything is calculated, you’ll be able to plan your finances effectively.
Ways of finding a reputable moving company
Search the Better Business Bureau database to find if your moving company has been accredited. The BBB only endorses movers who have shown commitment to serving their customers with the highest standards of services. You can also check the reviews from past customers before making your decision.
Consider hiring a local moving company. Getting information about their history is easier since you can visit their offices and make inquiries. You may also ask around from neighbors and friends who have used the services of the company before. While at their offices, ask to see their USDOT Number which acts as proof of licensing.
For your safety and that of your items, only hire a company that’s insured. This means that your belongings will be protected from any damages, fire or theft. The value of your items cannot be replaced hence you need to ensure that the company you are hiring has complied with the government’s insurance requirements.
We offer these services
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Door to door moving
- Local and international moving
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Cheap Greenwood movers
- Military relocation
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
We are a fully licensed and insured moving company. We have state-of-the-art storage facilities that are under 24-hour surveillance. Our staff is carefully picked and you don’t have to worry about the safety of your belongings. We are one of the best movers in Indiana providing high-quality services across the country. Hire us today for a stress-free moving experience. A-1 Auto Transport, your most reliable, convenient and affordable moving company.
For exclusive details on our services, call our customer care department on 888-509-3213. Get instant free quotes by filling out the form at the top of this page.