Greensburg Long Distance Moving Companies
The economy of Greensburg has been boosted by the establishment of various giant manufacturing plants such as Honda Motor Company, Delta Faucet plant, and Valeo plant among others. The city is located in Decatur County, Indiana and has beautiful scenery with a variety of nature parks and trails for the whole family. If you are looking for a reliable, efficient and affordable moving company in Indiana, you’ve come to the right place. We come highly recommended by our customers that we have been serving for over 25 years. Our services are unique and tailored just for you. We also relocate vehicles.
Top moving tips
- Get plenty of boxes of different sizes to fit your belongings. Use small boxes to pack heavy items like books and the large boxes to pack light items like linens. This will make it easier to carry them when loading and unloading.
- When packing, fill empty gaps with clothing, towels or newspaper to keep your items intact.
- As soon as you finish packing a box, label it correctly with details of its contents. Indicating the rooms they belong to will make it easier for the movers when unloading at your new house.
- If you have expensive items like washing machines and refrigerators, let the professionals handle them. Hiring an experienced mover will make your move simple and less stressful.
- Visit your new house and make sure that everything is in good working condition. Check if any repairs are due and contact your utility companies to set up your electricity and internet.
- If you have pets, consider hiring a pet sitter to take care of them on moving day. Pets tend to get excited about a change of environment and may cause distractions to the movers. It’s also wise to learn about the rules of moving pets from one state to another so that you make the necessary arrangements.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Experience: Professional movers move houses on a daily basis. This has given them rich experience in handling any type of move to any location. The movers are well prepared to overcome any situation that may arise along the way. With the use of appropriate equipment, you can trust them to handle your belongings with utmost care.
- Protection for your items: Hiring a company that’s fully insured will protect your belongings. This means that you’ll be cushioned from incurring losses since you are guaranteed of compensation in case of any damages to your items.
- Safety: There’s risk in lifting heavy items like furniture, especially when carrying them down the stairs. You might drop and break them or you may suffer from back strains. All this can be avoided by hiring a professional moving company. They are adequately trained to handle such items with ease hence minimizing the risks of injuries.
How to find the right moving company
Verify the credentials of a moving company before hiring them. If it’s a move within the state, make sure they are properly licensed by the Indiana Department of Revenue. If it’s a long distance move, ask for the USDOT Number issued by the FMCSA which identifies commercial vehicles transporting household items across the different states.
Read the online reviews of past customers to find out what people are saying about the moving company you intend to hire. The Better Business Bureau provides information about the performance of moving companies based on customers’ experiences. A company with numerous positive reviews can be trusted to provide excellent services.
Give preference to a moving company that’s a member of the American Moving and Storage Association. A certified member signifies reliance and honesty in service delivery. It also means that the company has been screened for any criminal records and has complied with the government regulations.
Our moving services
- Long distance moving
- Local and international moving
- Office relocation
- Residential and commercial moving
- Furniture relocation
- Military moving
- College moving
- Door to door moving
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Storage services
- Packing supplies
- Cheap Greensburg movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
Our mission has always been exceptional moving services at pocket-friendly prices. With state-of-the-art technology and equipment, we make sure your items are secure during transit and in case of a mechanical breakdown, we have a team ready to deal with the situation to avoid any inconveniences. A-1 Auto Transport is a company you can rely on for prompt delivery of your belongings.
For details on our range of moving services, call us now on 888-509-3213. To get your free moving estimates, please remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org