Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Greenfield, Indiana
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Greenfield Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving is a life-changing event. With so much to look forward to, this is not a journey you want to undertake on your own. Hiring a highly experienced moving company based in Indiana is your best option. We handle every move whether local or international and our team of professionals will not leave anything to chance until you’re settled in your new house. Make your move to Greenfield memorable by hiring A-1 Auto Transport today. We also offer vehicle transport services.
Top moving tips
- When packing, start with the items that are least used. A good place to start is the garage where most items like seasonal clothes and equipment are kept. Pack at least two boxes a day and you’ll be surprised by your progress at the end of four weeks.
- If you have young kids, getting a babysitter will give you space and time to concentrate on the issue at hand. There is so much to do on moving day and having kids around will slow you down.
- If you own a pet, make inquiries by calling the animal’s department to find out the regulations governing pet transportation. You’ll most likely need to have a certificate from your veterinarian.
- Movers are not allowed to move perishables and other dangerous materials like gasoline and ammunition. If you still have food in your fridge a day before moving, you may have to consider giving it away.
- A change of address is a must if you are to continue receiving important mail from your bank and business contacts. Remember to inform your family members and associates of the change.
- When packing glassware and china, place plastic plates in-between to protect them from breaking. You can also wrap them with unprinted newspaper before packing. Remember to label the boxes ‘fragile’ so that the movers handle them with care.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional mover
- Efficiency: Getting your sofa through the narrow doorway is something professional movers will handle without difficulty. Any oversized furniture that seems impossible to move is a piece of cake for the movers. With sufficient training and expertise, your items will be moved fast, efficiently and safely.
- Inventory: Going through the rooms to list down every item you own is not a task many people want to do. Professional movers have a team trained to do just that. They’ll take inventory of all your belongings within no time saving you the headache of going through your stuff.
- Liability: With a professional moving company, the safety of your belongings is guaranteed. They provide adequate insurance coverage that protects your items from damages or loss in case of a misfortune. It’s advisable to purchase additional insurance if you have expensive items.
How to find a reliable mover
Get recommendations from friends, co-workers, and family members. Shortlist a few companies to check the type of services they offer and their scope of coverage. Get the estimates of at least three movers to determine which one offers the best rates.
Make sure the company you are interested in is duly licensed by the FMCSA. Interstate movers must have a valid USDOT Number while in-state movers should be licensed by the Indiana Department of Revenue.
Do a background check on your moving company by visiting the Better Business Bureau website. Here, you’ll find valuable information that will help you determine whether or not to hire a particular mover. Read the comments of consumers who have moved in the past to establish if the company’s performance is good.
A reliable mover needs to have an operational office. Rogue movers operate shady offices making it difficult to trace them in case they don’t deliver your items. Also, make sure that they display their contact information and brand name on their trucks and vans for easy identification.
- International moves
- Corporate moving
- Door to door moving
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Packing supplies
- Storage options
- Military relocation
- Cheap Greenfield movers
Why hire us?
Over the years we have gained vast experience in moving people to different locations. We focus on making prompt and accurate deliveries with an emphasis on affordability. Our workers are screened for any criminal records so you don’t have to worry about the safety of your belongings. With A-1 Auto Transport by your side, nothing could possibly go wrong. Hire us today and let’s get moving!
Get free estimates
Call us now on 888-509-3213 or fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving estimates.