Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Greencastle, Indiana
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-800-518-8708
Greencastle Long Distance Moving Companies
While many people debate whether to move on their own or hire a moving company, majority will agree that hiring professionals is better. If you have an impending move to Greencastle, it’s advisable to hire an experienced moving company based in Indiana. Apart from knowing the locality in and out, we offer the most competitive rates in the market. Our services include door to door moving, vehicle transportation and storage services among others.
Top moving tips
- In order to keep receiving your credit card statements, monthly magazine subscriptions, and other notifications, you need to change your address. This needs to be done before you move out. Remember to notify your business contacts and people close to you of the impending move.
- List down everything you need to do before moving out. Create a schedule that you can work with comfortably. Record the name and contacts of the moving company you intend to hire, the cost of packing supplies among other expenses. This way, you’ll be more organized and focused.
- Go through every room to put aside the items that are no longer useful. You can either hold a garage sale or donate them to a charity home. Moving with less clutter reduces your load hence minimizing the moving cost.
- Pack fragile items like glassware and china separately to prevent breakages. Wrap your dishes carefully before packing them vertically in the boxes. Fill any spaces left with soft clothes or newsprint to protect them further.
- Visit your new house and address any minor repairs before moving in. Clean the new house thoroughly to make it easy when arranging your items.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Packing supplies. When you hire a professional moving company, they come with packing materials which are specially designed to keep your items safe. They are trained to pack efficiently and fast utilizing space well hence saving you the money and effort you’d have put in the packing process.
- Insurance for your items. There’s nothing more important than the safety of your items during a move. That’s why, when you hire a professional moving company, they do the best they can to ensure your belongings are delivered safely to your doorstep. Furthermore, they are required to provide adequate insurance cover to cushion you against loss in case of a misfortune.
- The right equipment. When you move on your own, there are heavy items that you can’t move without using special equipment. On the other hand, professional movers come equipped with the right tools to get the job done fast. They use hoisting straps, ramps, and dollies to make moving heavy and bulky items simpler.
- Financial control. When you hire a moving company, you select the services that will suit your budget. There are no hidden charges and you only pay what you agreed on. This way you can plan your finances accordingly and avoid overspending.
How to find a reliable moving company
Look for a local moving company. It’s easy to get their information by asking around or visiting their offices. Ask as many questions as you can about the moving process and how they plan to achieve it. Check if their workers are professionals from the way they are answering the questions. Also, check out their equipment and if they have well-maintained trucks.
Check the credentials of your potential moving company to find out if they are licensed by the FMCSA. Long distance movers must have USDOT Number and MC Number while in-state movers are licensed through their respective states. Check your state’s rules and regulations.
Visit the company’s website and find out how long they have been in business. The experience of a moving company counts when entrusting your worldly possessions to them. Companies that have operated for longer periods are more likely to offer better services than upcoming ones.
- Military relocation
- Furniture relocation
- Door to door moving
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transportation
- Storage options
- Packing materials
- Office moving
- Residential moving
- International moves
- Cheap Greencastle movers
Why hire us?
We screen our employees to make sure we only hire the best. The safety of your items is a top priority for us that’s why we use high-quality wrapping materials and modern equipment to carry and load your items into the trucks. Our services are top-notch and we make sure you’re fully satisfied with service delivery. A-1 Auto Transport is your best pick for a great moving experience.
Get in touch
Call our customer representatives on 888-509-3213 for details on the different moving plans available. Get free instant quotes by completing the form at the top of this page.