Before you send those used packing materials to the landfill, you should first consider recycling. If recycling is not an option, then read over this list of creative ways to keep those packing materials from going to waste. Reuse is a great way to breathe new life into your packing materials.
Boxes should be the easiest materials not only to recycle but to re-use. After a move, you can keep your copious amount of boxes as internal storage in your home. No doubt it will take a while to unpack everything. If you own more than you need, then storing those unused items in their moving boxes gives them added life. In the event you cannot use the boxes for storage, they are great material for mailing packages.
There are few items in your home more versatile than a standard plastic bag. You can use them as a free trash can liners in your bathroom, bedrooms, or home office. Carry “untouchables” like dirty diapers, scooped-up cat litter clumps, or dirty clothes. Every home should keep a good supply of plastic bags handy.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Styrofoam popcorn is surprisingly versatile. Use it to hold nails in place before hammering them in: it saves your finger and saves the environment. Popcorn can be stuffed at the bottom of a planter to lighten the soil content, increase drainage efficiency, and lighten the load. Popcorn can be used as stuffing for a pillow or pet bed. You can even use them to sheathe the blade of a small tool.
Bubble wrap has many uses. When it comes to the creative, there are a number of arts and crafts-style applications. However, the best use of bubble wrap is simply therapeutic. There is something about popping bubble wrap that soothes the soul; it is an undeniably fun way to reduce stress. If you decide that is not worth your time, then bubble wrap makes great insulation for shipping large packages.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory