Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Green, Ohio
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Green Long Distance Moving Companies
Did you know that every year, over 40 million change-of-address forms are processed by the U.S. Postal Service? With a move in the offing; working with a reputable moving company gives you peace of mind. With an experience of over 25 years, we are capable of completing a move fast. Our experts will help set up the process and you can relax and enjoy the trip to or from Green. We also offer vehicle relocation services.
Easy house moving tips
- If you are moving with your pets, find out from your mover what is required. Get the necessary documents from your veterinarian and contact the animal’s department so that you know what is required of you.
- Arrange for the disconnection of services at your current home. If you have satellite dishes or antennas, take them down. Organize to have the services switched over to your new home.
- Transfer your license, insurance, and banks records to your new city. If you’re moving to another state, you will need to register as a voter too.
- Defrost the refrigerator at least one day prior to moving. Clean it thoroughly and dry it. Allow for fresh air circulation by leaving the doors open.
The importance of using professional moving services
- Faster and efficient services. With a professional moving company, more things will get done faster. They make all the arrangements and give you ample time to spend with family or address the other aspects of your move. The movers work with speed while ensuring the safety of your belongings.
- Skilled manpower. Moving heavy items is difficult and risky and none of your friends is qualified to move such items safely. You need a trained team that has the technical know-how on handling heavy stuff with ease. Movers use the right equipment to simplify their work and expedite the moving process. They know how to coordinate when carrying heavy and bulky pieces of furniture from one point to another.
- Reduced risks. When you move by yourself, the risk of broken or damaged items is high. You don’t have the skills to pack delicate items and anything that gets damaged in your care becomes your responsibility. But with a professional moving company, your items are insured. They will be held liable for damage and you stand to be compensated in case of an accident, theft or fire.
- Your move will be stress-free. When you hire a professional moving company, everything will be handled professionally. You won’t deal with packing or heavy lifting. These are people who have specialized in what they do and will, therefore, manage your move efficiently. Since the whole process will now be under the care of real experts, you don’t have to deal with the burden of moving.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Ways to find a good moving company
Start your research by talking to your friends, family, and work colleagues. Get their honest opinions about companies that are reliable in your locality. If possible, visit the companies’ facilities to learn more about them. Note that your preferences are not the same as those of your friends and only proper research will help you find a trusted moving company.
Look at the reviews left by past customers. Popular sites like Yelp and the Better Business Bureau are good sources. Read carefully the comments to get a feel of what other people think about the company you are considering. This way, you will be in a better position to make a good choice.
The stability of a moving company is important for the success of your move. While a small company is capable of completing your move without complications, will they solve claims as fast? Or in case it is a one-truck company and the truck develops a mechanical problem, what assurances do you have that your move won’t be delayed?
- Door to door moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Vehicle transport
- Office relocation
- Furniture relocation
- Packing supplies
- Storage services
All our trucks and vans are equipped with GPS tracking systems to ensure the security of your items. Our staff regularly attends various training programs and courses to optimize service delivery. We are constantly on top of the curve due to our deeper understanding of customer needs. We are flexible and open to suggestions from clients. With a motivated team, temperature controlled storage units and professional services, A-1 Auto Transport have got you covered.
Join the winning team for a smooth moving process by calling us on 888-509-3213. For a free quote, please fill out the form at the top of this page.