- Car Transport Green Bay Near Me
- Green Bay Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using Green Bay Auto Transport Services
- Long Distance Auto Transport To/From Green Bay
- Shipping Luxury And Classic Cars In Green Bay
- Special Discounts In Green Bay
- International Shipping To/From Green Bay
- Cheap Transportation Options In Green Bay
- Green Bay Auto Transport Directory
- Countryside Auto Transport
- Discount Auto Transport
- Expert Automotive Services
- Green Bay Auto Resources
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Green Bay Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Green Bay Includes Zip Codes
Car Transport Green Bay Near Me
Green Bay is located in Brown County, although the metro area also includes Kewaunee and Oconto Counties. The city has a long history with railway transport--the Green Bay Route ran for nearly 100 years--and the National Railroad Museum is located in the Green Bay suburb of Ashwaubenon.
Need a vehicle shipped to or from Green Bay, Wisconsin? The tips, reviews, and resources below will help you figure out what you need to know, how to prepare, and the best way to find an affordable, trustworthy auto carrier.
Read more about importing a vehicle to Wisconsin.
Green Bay Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Green Bay||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Milwaukee to Green Bay||$70||117 miles||2 - 3 days|
|Green Bay to Indianapolis||$236||394 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Green Bay to Dallas||$670||1116 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Green Bay to Jacksonville||$766||1276 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Green Bay to Nashville||$428||714 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Diego to Green Bay||$1305||2175 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Tucson to Green Bay||$1091||1819 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Las Vegas to Green Bay||$1105||1842 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Green Bay Auto Transport Services
- Insurance - Insurance comes standard as part of the price of shipping a vehicle, regardless of whether it’s from within the same city, from one state to another, or even to another country. For most vehicles, the included coverage is sufficient. There are, however, limits to the insurance that you should understand if you’re having a high priced, rare, antique or luxury car moved. In these circumstances, it is often a good idea to purchase additional insurance to fully cover the value of the vehicle.
- Storage - Occasionally it works out that you find the right company to move your car, but the timeframe doesn’t match up with the dates you had in mind. Not to worry! Many auto carriers in Green Bay offer storage facilities, both in Wisconsin and states across the U.S. Storage services can be packaged with the cost of transport to save you money. If an auto shipper doesn’t offer storage, they can put in you touch with someone that does.
- Discounts - Car transporters offer discounts for many of their customers, depending on the company. At A-1 Auto Transport, we provide discounts for online booking, active duty and retired military, snowbirds, first-time shippers, students, seniors and many others. (Visit our specials for the full list.) Check car transport websites for their list of available discounts or ask a consultant if you qualify for any price reduction programs.
For more information about the City of Green Bay, visit the official city website.
Long Distance Auto Transport to/from Green Bay
To prevent aging your car by running it over hundreds of miles, our services are an advantageous option. We do the same job within less time, without much of your involvement, and at the same price.
To see for yourself, use the form on top of this page to ask for a quote. You can also speak to one of our managers by calling the number near it. He/she may be able to get you a superior deal, so we highly recommend it.
Shipping Luxury and Classic Cars in Green Bay
Some cars are easier to ship than others. Cheaper models meant for frequent usage are generally less pretentious, and they can be transported with just about any open carrier. As long as they are strapped in place and don’t hit into something, they’ll be safe.
More expensive vehicles, like classic, luxury or vintage automobiles, usually need further protection. If the body gets hit by a flying rock or is scratched by bad weather conditions, the repairs can be costly. Also, if you’re transporting it as a gift or for a show, then you probably want it to look its best.
The way to avoid any damage from befalling your car is by shipping it with an enclosed auto carrier. You can learn more about these trucks and the rest of the benefits attached to them by speaking to our team over the phone.
Special discounts in Green Bay
If you'd like to win a discount for your auto shipment, here's what criteria you need to meet:
You must be a senior citizen to use our senior special. It is designed to help the elderly use our services even if their pension is lower.
You can obtain a student discount if you're in college or a military discount if you work in the army. You must let us know of your status to receive these price reductions.
Seasonal specials can be obtained without having special qualifications. However, you will have to wait for one to be released. If it's your first time calling, let us know to receive a first timer discount, and if you'd like a detailed explanation of each offer, do not hesitate to ask.
International Shipping to/from Green Bay
The current level of the auto shipping industry permits larger companies like ours to offer its services on all levels, including international. Through the careful coordination between our staff, you, and any officials we may need to deal with, we can ensure your car will successfully travel to its destination without any unfortunate encounters.
Our job is to prevent accidents before they can happen. Using our team's combined experience and the system we've perfected over the years, this is not a difficult task. At best, our truck may get a flat tire which we will promptly fix and move on with the project.
Cheap Transportation Options in Green Bay
Military personnel may be deployed to new locations regularly. Many other people are in similar situations where they have to move often. If they also own cars, then finding a cheap and reliable shipping method becomes very important.
Fortunately, there are numerous services you can try. For example, you can use terminals to cut out the price involved in door to door transportation. A combination of these 2 options will be more expensive though still a better choice.
We recommend you use an open carrier as well and consult a company representative regarding discounts and other variables. Overall, you should obtain a quote that's around the same price as what you'd pay to drive the car to its new home or slightly lower.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Green Bay Auto Transport Directory
Countryside Auto Transport
A long distance and door-to-door auto transport company with more than a decade of experience, Countryside Auto Transport moves vehicles for professionals, dealers, private owners, snowbirds and more. All of their shipments are fully insured and they deliver cars to all 48 states in the continental U.S.
W5596 Hwy. 114, Menasha, WI 54952
Discount Auto Transport
Discount Auto Transport is an affordable local and long distance auto transporter in Wausau. They offer free estimates to every customer and require no up front deposit on auto shipping to or from the Green Bay area.
3311 E. Hamilton St., Wausau, WI 544033
Expert Automotive Services
An auto and motorcycle transport company in Oshkosh, Expert Automotive Services has flatbed, enclosed trailer and RV shipping options available. They also offer 24 hour roadside assistance locally.
910 W. Murdock Ave., Oshkosh, Wi 54901
Green Bay Auto Resources
Motorcycle Clubs & Organizations - A listing of local motorcycle clubs, ride alongs and organizations in Green Bay and the State of Wisconsin. A great resource for any interested in Harley’s, sport bikes, trikes or motorbikes.
Corvettes of the Bay - A non-affiliated local Corvette club in Green Bay that has community events and exhibitions throughout the year. The club started in 1974 and has over 200 local members.
Green Bay Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Larsen Road||Huston Road||Elgin Street|
|Lambeau Street||Hinkle Street||Packerland Dr|
|Dousman Street||Oregon Street||Reed Street|
Green Bay includes ZIP codes
54229, 54301, 54302, 54303, 54304, 54305, 54306, 54307, 54308, 54311, 54313, 54324, 54344.