Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Great Bend, Kansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Great Bend Long Distance Moving Companies
Did you know that most moves happen during summer? According to the U.S Censors, housing and job hunting are among the top reasons people relocate. When faced with such a significant event in your life, it’s wise to enlist the services of a professional moving company to help you out. A-1 Auto Transport, Kansas, is a highly experienced company that has been assisting people to move for over 25 years. We offer vehicle transportation, office relocation and packing services among others. Moving to Great Bend will be a lot easier with us by your side.
Top 5 moving tips
- Create a feasible plan of how you want to accomplish your tasks before moving day. Give yourself sufficient time to complete each task before moving to the next. This way, you’ll stay focused and more organized.
- Before you start packing, make sure you have enough packing boxes. You can get them free of charge in grocery and liquor stores. You also need to have sealing tape, markers, and bubble wrap.
- Hire a reputable moving company to transport your household items. They are better at handling the move and your items will be in safe hands.
- Ask your mover to provide you with a list of things they won’t move. Dangerous materials like gasoline, ammunition, guns, and acids pose a great risk to public safety and movers are not allowed to transport them. With this knowledge, you’ll make your own arrangements on how to transport such materials.
- Defrost your refrigerator at least one day before moving out. Unplug the fridge and let the ice melt before cleaning and wiping it dry. Make sure it’s completely dry to prevent growth of mildew.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Economical: Moving on your own has many challenges especially when it comes to planning your finances. There are many expenses you have to cover such as hiring a truck, people to help you load, purchasing packing supplies and so on. On the other hand, professional movers know exactly what to expect during a move and calculate their costs based on facts. You only pay a fixed charge and your items will be promptly delivered.
- Insurance: Knowing that your belongings are handled by professionals will give you peace of mind. The movers provide insurance cover to your belongings hence protecting you from incurring losses in case of a misfortune. They will do their best to make sure that your items are safe from your current home to your new one.
- Customer service: When you hire a professional moving company, not only do you get your items moved, but also a team of friendly professionals who are willing to help you in any situation so that your move may be fun. They will give you tips and tricks on how to pack and settle without breaking a sweat.
How to find the best moving company
The first thing to consider is if the company you want to hire is licensed. For a moving company to operate in the industry, it has to have the legal documents required by the federal and state government. The FMCSA issues a USDOT Number to interstate movers while Kansas Corporation Commission regulates in-state movers.
If you have friends or work colleagues who have recently moved, ask if they can recommend any moving company. Their experience will help you determine the best mover to hire. Since they are people you trust, they will give you honest opinions and help you avoid the hassle of looking for movers from scratch.
Make sure the moving company of your choice has a physical facility where they operate from. Rogue movers operate shadow offices which makes it difficult to trace them in case they disappear with your possessions. The mover should also clearly display their brand name and contact information on its website and on their trucks.
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Military relocation
- Interstate moving
- Residential moving
- Office relocation
- Full-service (packing and unpacking)
- Storage services
- Cheap Great Bend movers
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport
With branches in over 20 states, we offer the most comprehensive coverage in the moving industry. Just tell us your destination and we’ll get you there. Our team is expertly trained to offer top-notch moving services and make accurate deliveries. We commit to our work and take care of everything so that you can quickly settle at your new place. A-1 Auto Transport is the most reliable and efficient moving company in Kansas and across the country.
Our customer experts are available 24/7 to answer any of your questions. Call us now on 888-509-3213 or fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving estimates.