Great Basin College is a college found in Elko, Nevada. It offers four year Bachelor's Degrees in elementary and secondary education, English, integrated studies, land surveying, applied science and nursing. You can also get a chance to pursue Associate of Applied Science degrees in computer office technology, business, early childhood education, criminal justice, land surveying, industrial technology, and nursing. Join Great Basin College and enrich your life with student-oriented post-secondary education. Moving to or from Great Basin College may be a challenge since the university is located in the rural area of Nevada. The thought of driving for long hours and getting your way to the college with heavy household goods can deny you peace of mind and the fun. A-1 Auto Transport is an auto transport company which offers you the best moving services to or from Great Basin College.
Tips on how to make moving to or from Great Basin College easier
- Prepare and plan ahead: Come up with a comprehensive plan for your move. Settle residential issues early enough to give you a clear picture of what to carry and what not to carry. Great Basin College’s main campus in Elko offers a number of residential options.
- Get parking materials: Get your moving boxes ready. You can save by keeping the used boxes and getting more from neighbors and stores.
- Start packing early. Start packing early enough. To cut on the moving cost and bulk, don’t pack what you don’t need.
- Pack essentials only. If you are moving away after completing your program, you can donate what you don’t need.
- Hire a mover: Moving on your own comes with a lot of challenges. Seeking services of a professional mover can save you a lot of hassle.
Why you need a professional moving company for your Great Basin College move
- You save time: Professional movers do everything for you right from packing. You can get your household goods delivered easily and quickly.
- It is safe: If you find a reputable mover, you rest assured that your household goods will arrive at your destination damage-free.
- No aggravation or hassle: Working with a professional auto transport company makes you move with less stress and aggravation than if you do it by yourself. Packing, loading and driving long distance on your own comes with so much stress and hassle.
- You can save money: Moving on your own may look cheaper at the beginning but in the end, you can spend more than what you would have spent if you hired a professional mover. You may spend more due to unforeseen expenses while on transit. Some movers are affordable and you can negotiate for a better offer.
How to find the best university moving company
Check customer reviews of the company from independent websites and social media. Visit Better Business Bureau to view the customer reviews. You can also ensure that the mover is licensed and bonded prior to seeking its services. You can confirm the validity of their licensing through Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport Company offers flexible services to Great Basin College students.
- We pack everything you need, including the most fragile items to the most valuable and heaviest household goods in an organized and professional way.
- We carefully lift your heavy furniture.
- We transport all your goods in one trip regardless of the size and distance; whether you are moving within the country, from state to state, or internationally.
- If you want to move by yourself, you can seek moving advice from us.
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
Our major goal at A-1 Auto Transport Inc. is to make the Great Basin College students’ lives as simple and as enjoyable as possible. We understand that your household goods, especially your valuable and fragile items, mean a lot to you and that the decision to have them moved by someone else is hard to make. We therefore own your situation and ensure that the household goods are handled with great care and professionalism. With your goods in our hands, you can have peace of mind because safety and timely delivery is guaranteed. We also partner with reputable insurance companies who take care of any potential damage that may occur during moving.
Visit Us Today
Visit our website, a1autotransport.com/services, to find out more about us. You can also contact us on 888-509-3213. Fill out the form at the top of this page and get a free non obligation quote.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com