Safe And Reliable Grant County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
New Mexico found in the southwestern region of America boasts of a county suitable for visiting and living. Owing to the numerous rivers passing through it and the rich fertile soils, the county relies hugely on agriculture. Also, mining is an economic activity practiced here especially in Bayard City where Chalcopyrite is extracted. Grant County got its name from the 18th President of US, Ulysses Grant, and is a vibrant tourist destination with numerous historical places and home to the Gila National Forest. When it comes to shipping cars to or from Grant County, look no further than A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Grant County to Santa Fe||$314||314 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Los Angeles to Grant County||$503||671 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Grant County to Sacramento||$633||1055 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New York to Grant County||$719||1199 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Grant County to Helena||$743||1239 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Indianapolis to Grant County||$919||1533 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Grant County to Jacksonville||$1070||1784 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Raleigh to Grant County||$1194||1990 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
What are your options?
Here’s an overview of our top services.
- Open air carrier option is the most common method of car transportation used when shipping cars to or from Grant County. The good thing about this kind of car hauling is that the cost of shipping is evenly distributed among different car owners. If you need some extra protection for your high-value car, go for the enclosed option. Though it comes at an extra charge, it guards your exotic car from the elements.
- Terminal-to-terminal car transportation is an alternative of door-to-door delivery. If you are running on a tight schedule, choosing door-to-door is prudent. With this service, you’ll direct us to pick up your car and we will deliver it at your doorstep. If this is not for you, you can opt for terminal to terminal option which is cheaper.
- Not only do we offer domestic shipping but also transport cars internationally. You can either choose between sea or air freight. Air freight is more expensive and faster than sea freight. To find out more information on cost to ship internationally and other important details, go here.
Why you should choose our services
- We are familiar with both urban and rural New Mexico. A-1 Auto Transport has been shipping cars to or from Grant County for over two decades. We know all the routes and the trouble that you might encounter and we are dependable.
- We’re fully licensed and bonded to ship cars across Grant County and the rest of the US. When working with us, you can be sure that you are working with legitimate people. We are willing to show you some of our licenses including that of US Department of Transportation. We are in full compliance with the FMSCA Insurance regulations and should your car get damaged while in transit, you will get compensated.
- Safety records. Don’t risk on getting your car hauled by an unreliable auto shipper. A-1 Auto Transport has distinguished itself as one of the most safe and reliable car shipping service in US. You can explore our clean safety records here.
- Our priority is our customer’s satisfaction. You can go through some of our online reviews on this page.
Get a free quote!
Get a free, instant quote from A-1 Auto Transport website on any of our services. You may also find out more by reaching out to us on 1-800- 452-2880.
Zip codes included in Grant County
- 88023- Bayard
- 88043- Hurley
- 88061- Silver City
- 88062- Silver City
- 88026- Santa Clara
- 88022- Arenas Valley
- 88025- Buckhorn
- 88028- Cliff
- 88034- Faywood
- 88038- Gila
- 88040- Hachita
- 88041- Hanover
- 88049- Mimbres
- 88053- Pinos Altos
- 88051- Mule Creek
- 88055- Redrock
- 88028- Riverside
- 88045- Separ
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Arenas Valley - Grant, New Mexico (NM) 88022
Our Services and Information
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Deming - Luna, New Mexico (NM) 88030
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September